“Friendly staff”

Hampton Inn Great Falls
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Very nice hotel and very nice staff. We were very pleased with this hotel. Nice and clean.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 5, 2011

We stayed here on July 28/11. The hotel was fully booked but the service was still exceptional. Breakfast was good and was replenished frequently.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Not much to say other than comfortable and clean. Great location close to the I15, restaurants walking distance. Beds were comfy, my wife didn't think so but she likes firm beds. No complaints here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was great and very friendly. We were leaving before the breakfast bar opened and they got us a couple of muffins to go. The room was very clean and comfortable. It is near many restaurants and shops. It is 5 minutes from the airport and they provide a free shuttle. We will be back for sure.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor, very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank m_l_koch
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Fairly standard Hampton Inn with its typical ammenities conveniently located to a few nice restaurants. The most important space - the room - was clean and spacious. The front desk staff didn't have my room preferences correct when I arrived (Hilton Diamond member) but it was corrected by the mgr. Sorry I forgot your name but thank you.

Opps. for Improvement:
1. Room A/C - would not cool and if you wanted fresh air you'd have to contend with bugs in the room as the screen was all damaged, twisted half hanging out the window. In fairness to hotel mgmt., I didn't tell them of the A/C problem because it always becomes such a hassle. Should be regularly checked by housekeeping/maintenance.

2. Morning breakfast - having stayed in over 30 Hamptons the last 3 months during a long road trip, this hotel had the slowest food replenishment service that I've seen. We had breakfast early one morning and rather late the next and both times numerous items (e.g fruit, muffins) were depleted and either were never replenished or took very long time to do so. I guess I'm used to attendants at other Hamptons being very attentive when the food gets even near running low. The last critique is they served the same hot item (bagel toppers) two days in a row - something we haven't seen at ANY other Hampton. This offers the guest staying more than 1 night no new hot breakfast choice.

Everything else was fine but the property just didn't impress.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TFopinion
Reviewed May 24, 2011

Fifth time that I have stayed at this hotel in the past 6 months.
Great service from the front desk.
I have always requested a "quite room" and they have accomodated. They appear to have lots of events / conferences going on which could impact on your stay if you have a room near the activity.
Rooms are large and clean. Air conditioner is a little noiser than I would like. Had some trouble with my TV - they sent a maintenance person within 5 mins - great service.
Breakfast included in the price - broad selection of food offerings. Great service from helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank 00_Kevin_00
Reviewed May 14, 2011

Hampton inns are my first choice and have been for many years. However, I will not be staying at this one again. To be fair, the hotel itself is OK with the exception that it could use some updating and the rooms are kept way too warm necessitating the noisy AC to run all night. The problem that finished me off with them in Great Falls though was the apathetic and indifferent staff. A co-worker and I booked 2 rooms for a business trip. When a coworker and I checked in, we booked 2 rooms for the following week because it was going to be a late flight coming back. Both of us did this in person right at the front desk. Imagine our surprise when we arrived on our long day and late flights and wanted to sleep only to discover that for some bizarre reason the hotel only reserved 1 room, not 2. And they had no vacancy and the clerk assured me that their sister hotel the Hilton had none either. Instead of calling around to find us a room the clerk said to "try the comfort inn." He was not apologetic in the slightest and did nothing to assist. Maybe I expected too much from the Hampton.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Slidebite
GreatFallsHilton, Manager at Hampton Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2011

We at the Great Falls Hampton Inn are very sorry for your experience at our hotel. We value your business and apologize for the problem with the reservation and the indifferent attitude at the front desk. We would like to make this up to you. Please feel free to contact Rebecca Horn, the General Manager, at 406.453.2675.