“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I eat at Cafe Rio at least once a week. Their homemade tortillas are delicious and the fire grilled steak and chicken are both great! Food is quick, but still fresh and high quality and the staff are always friendly and helpful. One of my favorites in Great Falls!

Twin Cities
“Would Return”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is a chain operation that we were not familar with where we live After eating here I would welcome a location in our vicinity. Cafeteria style line where they make up your meal. Food was very good and reasonably priced.

Visited September 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I had read reviews on restaurants before we left and Cafe Rio had gotten the best reviews in my opinion. It was easy to find as we stayed at La Quinta. The food was very very good. We should have just ordered one sweet pork buritto with out salsa and chips, it was enough for 2. The service was great, and it was a nice casual atmosphere. The one negative was the drinks which we found were watered down.
We even stopped here a second time on our way back it was so good!

Visited August 2012
Arlington, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

This place is like a chipotle meets the atmosphere of a lively cold stone...meets fresh and tasty ingredients.

My wife and I were traveling through on our way back to the east coast. My wife has lived all over and I am from California...ough our fist love is Italian food....Mexican is high up on our list. As we looked for a place to eat dinner, we figured trying out Montana Mexican food would be fun....instead what we found was an awesome and welcomed surprise!

Cafe rio has amazing Mexican food. I wouldn't say it's authentic, but it is fresh and delicious. To make it even better, the staff there is very friendly and energetic. When I ordered the nachos, they all burst into song. When the grilled chicken wasn't available, they asked me if I could wait 5 minutes, and they brought it out to me.

My wife had the rock fish tacos, and I have to admit....it was a real toss up between the tacos and nachos...as to which were better. their burriotos looked even better.

Calgary, Canada
“Best Mexican food I've ever had!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Amazing food, good prices & high quality ingredients, the only area of improvement would be having friendlier employees.

• Visited August 2012