“Okay if you are looking for a dinner”

JB's Family Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 186 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 4, 2014

JB's was one of a few restaurants open on July 4th so we were very thankful that they were open. The food was average about what you would expect to this type of restaurant. Service was also average.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We stopped here on the way out of town for our trip to Colorado. It was on the way and we could park where we could watch the car while we ate, as we had our little toy pom in the car waiting for us. Luckily the weather was good for leaving her while we ate. The food was decent. I don't eat bacon or sausage, so the waitress suggested a hamburger patty, which I never thought of before, so that worked out great. The waitress did an adequate job of keeping my husband's coffee cup filled and checking on us once in awhile.
This is an older restaurant, so the bathroom isn't the best or cleanest I've ever been in, but they seem to try to keep things looking as nice as they can with what they have to work with there.
We do like the military and senior discounts they have every day. Every little bit helps these days.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We chose this location since we heard they had a breakfast bar for a quick filling breakfast. For years we have periodically eaten at JB restaurants so we though it should be a great choose. Looks like the typical JB through the years and this one looks like it hasn't been cleaned through the years! Breakfast bar had a lot of hot and cold options...all of which were almost all empty or close to it at 8:30 in the morning on a Saturday. We had to ask for the staff to refill so we could have one trip and a plate of breakfast. Was very disappointing! We will definitely find a different location for breakfast...any meal before we would return to this restaurant. Don't forget...if it's cold outdoors and your cold go use the restrooms, so hot you are sweating in the couple of minutes it take for you to wash your hands.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

When I heard they had a salad bar... I was so excited until I checked it out - look like the Chili was sitting since 10am (time I was there 7pm).... the soup was good ... the price was okay.... but do not order the vegetables with your meal - I am sure they were cooking for 3 days.... do not recommend this place.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very well balanced meals at a fare price Staff very accommidating knowledgeable about the area Giving very clear directions