“Inconsistant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Went there once and the service was terrible. Actually got talked in to returning, and it was a little better. My sandwich was good, but the people that work there are not much on customer service.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I love their coffee, beers, burgers, and crepes! Service is always great and I love the fact that I can get a latte while my husband orders his favorite beer!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great coffee in a great atmosphere. The spinach salad can be made gluten free and there is a gluten free flourless chocolate cake.
The service is slow and the plastic silverware and paper plates are annoying but not enough to turn me off going back again.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We read the earlier review regarding the paper products and I thought they might have made an effort to switch things up -- really, how hard is it to wash some dishes? However, we still received our crepes on a paper plate with plastic forks and knives. The sweet crepes were really good, but the savory were dry and flavorless. I would still go back for a sweet treat, but would love to encounter a metal fork...

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The decor is great. It is loud if there is a live performer. The burgers are delicious! The best in town. The savory crepes that have a sauce on them are good. Otherwise don't buy one. We don't drink alcohol and don't care for it. The salsa is made with beer. We thought it would have been good to know that before we ordered, but it is a bar.... The one thing that would take the menu items from great to stellar is the bacon. It is so salty it overpowers all other flavors.