“Good restaurant”

Clark & Lewie's
Ranked #17 of 185 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Located in the O'Haire Motor Inn, our restaurant is as popular with our local residents as it is with our hotel guests. Wether it's catching a cup of coffee and a snack with your friends, a business lunch, or family dinner - you can do it here! We also cater!
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had great breakfasts here each morning. I really liked the Montana eggs Benedict. Every plate that I saw looked good. The portions are enormous. I found that I could get a half order of the Eggs Benedict and that was plenty. It seemed to be quite popular for dinner as well..

There are newer reviews for Clark & Lewie's

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Unexpectedly great hotel - the room was a great value. I loved the retro styling - super clean room and you can't complain about the bar downstairs. Spend a night here if you are in Great Falls!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This restaurant is connected to a motel and from the outside looks like your average diner. Go inside, and it still seems like an average diner. I was with a group of 7 on a business trip, and I am a vegetarian - I was quite skeptical going into this place. But, when the food came, I was pleasantly surprised - as was everyone in our group - we ate here three times during the week we were in Great Falls!

One of the really nice surprises was the dinner salads that come as an option with an entree. It's pretty common to get some iceberg lettuce and perhaps a slice of tomato and cucumber. But at Clark and Lewie's, you get a decent size salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber slices, plus a couple of other veggies.

The vegetarian choices are limited, but their veggie burger is very good and comes with guacamole!

Service was good - we needed separate checks and that wasn't an issue, they kepis our water pitchers full, and no one had any mix-ups in their orders.

2  Thank GeorgeReis
ohairemanager, General Manager at Clark & Lewie's, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for your great comments! We are glad you enjoyed your meals with us. We have been getting more requests for vegetarian entree's so will be working on that in the future. When you come in again, please ask the waitstaff what they could do for you for vegetarian entree's. Including our new, very tasty bean chimichanga! Thanks again for dining with us! We appreciate it!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Nice restaurant with an excellent staff, friendly and attentive, made us feel very welcome. Food is excellent - the walleye (pickerel in Canada) is fresh and good. Sides are excellent, with lots of choices. Great variety of beers on tap, and nice choice of wines. Large portions!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Good food, not spectacular, but good. Lot of variety on the menu, which is always fun! Tasty margarita.