“Our favoriate”

Suki Cafe
Ranked #39 of 183 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At the corner of 10th Ave S and 13th St S, across from Taco Johns.
Great Falls, Montana
“Our favoriate”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Moved to Great Falls in June. Have been looking for a restaurant we could call our fav. Lobster was great. Service was good, atmosphere was what we expected. Not a place for red necks.

• Visited August 2013

Seattle, WA
“Couldn't have been better”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The appetizer and salad I ordered were generous and delicious. My husband was very pleased with his red curry dish. The food and service were tops. Very nice atmosphere.

Visited August 2013
Great Falls, Montana
“Absolutely Love this place!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We go here all the time. I love their sushi. The owner lady is so nice and funny. She always comes around to talk to you. Eat here all the time no complaints! One of my favorite places in great Falls.

• Visited May 2013
“Good Asian for Montana”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We Are a family who lives in Montana but craves Asian. We had a large group of families and they did a great job of servicing us in the steakhouse section..the decor is interesting. all of our food was good but came out so fast we didn't get a chance to enjoy our appetizers. Overall a good experience and we will probably repeat it.

Visited April 2013
Great Falls, Montana, United States
“Never going back”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I used to go here all the time, even would get take-out. It was the only sushi place around so I figured mediocre sushi was better than no sushi. Haven't been back since my last experience there. I ordered the TNT roll (which is really a volcano roll but no one in Montana seems to know what should really go in rolls). In November I went there and when I got my food, it didn't taste right. I sent it back very nicely and the server had told me other people had said it tasted weird as well. The owner started talking to me from across the restaurant, I felt like he was yelling at me. He continued to tell me that he had served the same sauce all day and no one else had complained and that it was fine. He also said that he had been making sushi for about 5 years then and knew what he was doing. I contemplated getting something else, but after him yelling at me, I decided I would never support that business again. Horrible food up-priced with horrible ownership!

Visited November 2012