“Horrible Mayo Sauce on everything!”
Review of Suki Cafe

Suki Cafe
Ranked #45 of 184 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At the corner of 10th Ave S and 13th St S, across from Taco Johns.
Helena, Montana
“Horrible Mayo Sauce on everything!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I read the reviews on this place prior to going and saw they were for the most part, very good. I did read one review about a mayo sauce they put on their sushi and I made it a point to order rolls that did not have the mayo sauce listed on them. To my surprise 2 of the 3 rolls I ordered were COVERED in this horrible peach colored may sauce. I have never had anything like it. The rolls themselves were decent sized however it was all rice and barely any fish. The rice itself was not cooked properly and was overly sticky and hard to choke down. I would have said something to the wait staff however they failed to ever come back to my table. One waitress finally came over and asked if I needed a box and when I said "no" she took off before I could say anything further. She brought me the check and then took my credit card on a trip around the restraunt for a good 15 minutes before she finally rung up the sale. I watched as my credit card went with her to the kitchen, to deliver food, to seat new guests and so on before it finally made its way back to my table.

So if you like sticky rice rolls and mayo... then this is the place for you.

Only highlight of the night... the Miso soup is really good.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank MochaJava00

Great Falls, Montana
“Yes, they serve things other than raw fish!!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is the question I'm asked most often by friends when I recommend Suki Cafe! They serve Asian fusion dishes that are cooked, and no, not all sushi rolls are raw!! The service and ambiance are terrific, and the sushi is comparable to most meals I've had in Seattle. Try it, really!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank geyser_girl
“Awesome Japanese Food”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is an awesome restaurant if you like Japanese food. If you are scared os sushi, please try the fried fish! It is prepaired perfectly and a HUGE portion. You won't be disappointed,

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Lanette H
Mesa, Arizona
“First time great surprise”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Does not look like much from outside, very nice in side had a great dinner with friends and they now have a steak house in the back and it looks so good can't wait to go back and try it, they have sushi, yea

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Martyandrews
“More Tan Susi”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This place has great sushi and it also has great Thai and Japanese meals. I spent three year in Thailand and this is the best Thai food I have had since leaving Thailand. They also have another restaurant connected to this one that has seafood and steaks. I have never eaten the steaks there but the seafood is great. They fly the seafood in fresh every day.

• Visited June 2012