“GoodGreek”

Dining options: Reservations
Montana
“GoodGreek”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had dinner with friends and enjoyed the background music. The food is always good. My favorite is dolmathes. And if the saganaki was flaming, this place would be perfect.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sharon A

Denver, Colorado
“Skip the fast food and eat here!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were staying overnight down the road at the Days Inn, and knew this food would be better for us than the typical, roadside joints. The menu was extensive and our gyros came with soup and tasty Greek potatoes. There were several local brews on tap, including an excellent double IPA from a brewery in town. The owner was an amiable chap and we enjoyed chatting with him while waiting for take-out. The atmosphere inside was very welcoming and we would have stayed if we hadn't been in a bit of a hurry to get in and out. Good service, and it's nice to know you're supporting the local guy instead of a chain.

• Visited August 2013
Butte, Montana
“Top notch!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Make sure you have the humus! Among our group we had the gyro salad, mousakka, and the dolmades. All were very good and plenty of food! Service was very patient and thorough in explaining the food. Wish we would have had time to try to coffee. The atmosphere is really very nice. Can't wait to come back for belly dancing night!

1 Thank threeamigos59405
Great Falls, Montana
“Cold food and fod overpowered by lemon”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I love Greek food and was so looking forward to eating at Dimitris after reading the great reviews. The restaurant was practically empty. We ordered the Iliad to sample the variety of great Greek food. The soup starter was bordering on cold. When the food platter came out it was presented nicely but again the food was just about luke warm. The pastitsio was cold and a little bland but was probably the most edible. The pilaf rice and greek potatoes were ok. The dolmades tasted sour, then we tasted the souvlakia {where the lamb was overcooked) and it tasted the same as the dolmades... everything was overpowered by the taste of sour lemon, even the spanikopita. I mentioned this to the server who said that perhaps it was from the lemon on the greek potatoes. She asked if we wanted dessert and we were tempted by the baklava, but declined and were put off even more when the server asked if we were sure we didn't want to try it and see if that tasted like lemon too. The platter was expensive and we didn't want to throw more money on bad food so declined. We were still charged full price for the meal despite telling them it was not good so I don't think we will be going back there.

3 Thank TLC04_08
Missoula
“Excellent food and ambience- don't judge from the outside”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I've been to Greece 3 times. I've eaten Greek food in Chicago, Vancouver, BC and pretty much anywhere else I can hope to find it. I wasn't expecting much in Great Falls, MT. However Dimitris was fantastic. The gyros was probably the very best I've ever had (and I've had hundreds) with slightly spicy meat and perfect pita. I'm not much for Greek desserts, but we ordered the Loukoumades and they were exquisite. The indoor atmosphere is like entering a different world from the industial/ commercial neighborhood where Dimitris is located. It's all bright colors and photos of Greece- not tacky, just welcoming

1 Thank Worldtravelr33