“Yummy cinnamon rolls!”

Wheat Montana
Ranked #9 of 185 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The coffee is a bit strong for my taste, but the cinnamon rolls are great. The sandwiches seem a bit pricey.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I ate here for the first time last Saturday. I went in right when they opened and was greeted with good cheer and friendliness. I had the oatmeal and it was the most delicious breakfast item I have had in Great Falls. Probably the healthiest breakfast you can purchase in this town. I was so impressed I decided to go back in the same day for lunch. I was greeted again with kindness and friendliness and they showed no sign of being impatient when I was taking a bit long to order and it was a lunch rush. I ordered the Mighty Missouri and when I got it I was impressed yet again by the freshness of the veggies. The tomatoes were nice and firm not squishy and over ripe like I usually expect from other places and the lettuce was crisp without any sign of wilting. And the condiments on the sandwich were not overpowering at all I could taste all the flavors of the bread and meats. I will be eating here again it was delicious!

1  Thank Shelly B
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Wheat Montana with its good old fashioned America decor (the silo, wooden crates, etc) was our lunch meet up choice.
It's a fairly large space with huge and clean bathrooms.
The lady at the counter was very friendly and we traded some jokes. Service was great and prompt. Our sandwiches were delicious and the portions just about right. Our table was cleared pretty fast too. And of course, free wifi is always appreciated! The 1/2 pound Cinnamon bun is the yummiest and most affordable snack as well. Highly recommended!

1  Thank swashboom
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I came for lunch and was blown away by the amazing staff! They were so helpful and caring. That is very hard to come by in this town. They helped guide me through different options for the perfect lunch. I settled on a tuna melt because that is my all time favorite. My fiancé had a soup bowl with clam chowder and it was outstanding as well. They even bussed our table! I would not have ordered a cinnamon roll had it not been for the staff telling me how good they were and the smell of cinnamon rolls in the air. So I gave in and let me tell you... The cream cheese cinnamon roll was the BEST one I have ever had. I will definitely be back for more!!! I will try the carmel roll one next :) you must try this place for breakfast or lunch!!! My only beef was the horrible country music playing. But I can definitely handle it for the amazing experience, great food, and great people.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Located right next to Holiday Village Mall, this bakery offers fantastic food, excellent coffee, super friendly & caring service. You feel that you are truly valued as a customer! We go every trip!