“Great BBQ & Cajun type food”
Review of Goode's Q and Bayou Grill - CLOSED

Goode's Q and Bayou Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We Ain't Fancy, Just Goode!
Reviewed April 5, 2013

It is bit hard to find the right door the first time but it is worth the effort. My mom made gumbo, jambayala but not this good, sorry mom. The BBQ is super the service good it's nice and comfortable inside. If you want REAL Cajun food give it a shot. In fact I think I'll go there for dinner now. YUM

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We always try and hit local places , and avoid chains a fair bit. This place is quaint and worth a visit for some thing different. Although we almost did not go in, we though the casino door was the entrance and that it was closed, you need to go around back to hit the entrance, thankfully we saw some other guests leaving.

We had chicken sausage gumbo, nice heat and flavour. One order of jambalaya, husband liked it , I did not, I swear it tasted like spaghetti sauce, to each their own though it was not my cup of tea, I generally do like jambalaya though.

We one one Q platter, deep fried oysters, shrimp, catfish and hush puppies.

One hamburger was border line to being charcoaled so it was not the best.

Kids enjoyed the visit and it was nice to Try some dishes that the kids were less familiar with.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Breakfast, lunch or dinner, their food & service are great! Goode's has a diverse menu and I try to have something different every time I go; I've yet to be disappointed. Their buttery pancakes and corn bread are probably the best I've ever had. Delicious seafood gumbo and shrimp & crawfish etouffee. (my mouth is watering just from thinking about them!) Their dinner specials are also worth checking out. There is something for everyone, whether you like spicy food or not.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Awesome! Take it from a good ole southern boy, if you like good gumbo, jambayala or just good southern cooking you'll love this place! Great food!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Fantastic food with good service. Every menu item we have had in 2 visits has been well worth the money and tasted great. Good value for what you spend. We have had the catfish, gumbo, jambalaya, Po Boys, meat platters (BBQ) and burgers and I can not say anything negative about any of it.