All reviews nice breakfast in the morning stores and restaurants looked clean breakfast options air conditioner enjoyed our stay kathleen
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2015

This hotel was in a good area. We stayed for only one night in a King room with a partially divided living/sitting area. This was an upgrade that we got at check in. We dropped off our luggage and didn't come back until very late. This room was very very dirty and upon even trying to shower, it came to our attention the shower did not even work. We were on a time limit so we got our things together and went downstairs to check out. At that point the front desk agent was on the telephone, and I was planning on waiting to bring the rooms issues to her attention. Though she was on the telephone, she never once even acknowledged my standing there and I finally gave up waiting after standing there for 15 minutes. We will not return to this hotel and paid over $100 for the experience.

Date of stay: November 2014
1  Thank Renee S
MT034GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2015

On behalf of our entire team at the Great Falls Comfort Inn, we would like to extend our biggest apologies for failing to provide you with an excellent stay. Your comment will be shared with each and every employee and we will make improvements on our customer service.

Reviewed January 6, 2015 via mobile

The swimming pool is very nice and warm so my kids really enjoyed it.
Rooms were clean and with everything that you need ( coffeemaker tv safe etc)
The staff friendly.
To have a choice about soft or firm pillows was a great surprise for us.
I do recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2015

We would like to thank you for your nice review of your stay at the Great Falls Comfort Inn! We hope to see you again if you are ever in the area!

Reviewed December 24, 2014

We have stayed here twice as we go back and forth from Arizona to Canada. It is next door to the Mall. The staff are friendly. the continental breakfast is great. Being at least a mile from the Interstate probably cuts dwn the accomodation price. We have enjoyed our stay.
We did not book, We just walked in as it is not peak time.

Room tip: Check at front desk. Having choice rewards they gave us an upgrade.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

We would like to thank you for your review of the Great Falls Comfort Inn. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again if you are ever in the area!

Reviewed October 19, 2014

It took over two hours to check in. Told we had to pay again for our pre-paid reservation from Hotels.com. Went online and produced a receipt. They would not except it. We had to phone Hotels.com and they phoned the hotel for us. Hotels.com had to explain that we had a pre-paid booking & explain how to understand the system. After much discussion we were allowed to check in. No apology from the staff for their rudeness or misunderstanding. While we're trying to check in, another couple came in with a reservation for a smoking room. They were going to be given a non-smoking room. Told that the gentleman that had the room the night before had decided to stay an extra night. They let him stay. They offered the couple a booking with Quality Inn instead. They refused & said they would never use the hotel again, and left.
Room 308 was clean & comfortable with good pillows. The thermostat on the a/c was broken.
The breakfast room was locked and you had no access to the microwave.
The pool area was a little deep for children and the hot tub was set too hot with a lot of patches in it. Easy to cook in it.
Breakfast room had a person who monitored your choices & servings. They had 100% oj & apple juice, cranberry beverage, coffee, tea, hot & cold cereal, bagels, toast, cream cheese, yogurt, boiled eggs, sausages, scrambled eggs, pan fry potatoes, waffles & cinnamon buns.
We would never use their hotel again. It wasn't worth the shabby treatment they gave the customers.

Room tip: They could bump you from your reservation. Not very assuring.
Date of stay: August 2014
2  Thank misadventure_11

We would like to apologize for the confusion you had upon check-in. We have hopefully been able to train the front desk staff a little better on how to handle that type of reservation. (They are set up differently than our normal reservations) Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 17, 2014

Although I've been to Montana many times, this was my first stay in Great Falls. This hotel impressed - probably at the top end of the Comfort Inn range. The staff were friendly, my room was good with a comfortable bed, and clean. I did have a fridge (I note another reviewer complained about this) but you do have to book a room which has one. The hotel has a nice indoor pool, and I had no trouble with parking. The hotel is one street back from the main road, and there is very little traffic noise.

This was only an overnight stay, but the one breakfast I had was good, with the attendant making sure items did not run out. There are several restaurants within walking distance, plus a Barnes & Noble bookshop - which added several pounds to my luggage! I used Choice points to pay for my stay, so cannot comment on price. The hotel is probably due for a refurbishment, but I could not fault any aspect that the staff have control over, and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

We would like to thank you for your review of the Great Falls Comfort Inn. We are plesed to hear you had an enjoyable stay and we hope to see you again if you are ever in the area!