“Loved everything about this place”

SMOKED. American Barbecue
Ranked #27 of 200 Restaurants in Great Falls
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Finally made it to Smoked for lunch, took my husband on "BBQ for 2" Wednesday. We went with the 3 "most popular" meats: beef brisket (melts in your mouth!), pulled pork and smoked turkey; mac'n'cheese, traditional slaw and beans as our 3 sides (the 1st two were good, the beans were great). The meats were all really good with or without sauces (we tried all of them, the Carolina pork was a bit too vinegary for our taste but they were all very flavorful). Our meal also came with 2 cornbread muffins (good but would have been better warm) with honey, and 2 drinks. Good deal and EXCELLENT food! The staff is great --answered all our questions, and they thank everyone for coming as they leave after their meal. The food is dished up right there as you order so you get to dig in right away. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 7, 2018

Oh My! So good... I will go again and again. They just had a pig roast with the proceeds helping out the homeless kids in our area. Such a wonderful contribution to a very sad situation. This LOCAL business deserves your patronage. ♥

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of sampling the 1/2 chicken and Beef Brisket. Rich sauces came with both choices. I added the homemade Mac and Cheese and the traditional coleslaw. I was not disappointed. They also offer baked beans, spicy slaw, potatoe salad and corn bread. The meat and poultry were the main focus for me. Perfectly smoked and moist and tasty. They also offer ribs , pulled pork, turkey and homemade cheddar brats. The sides were excellent; as in carefully prepared from scratch. Great barbecue has to have great sides. They nailed it !
Smoked is now accepting call ahead orders and will cater. This little restaurant sells out nearly every day.
There is a cozy space for dining inside and outside are picnic tables. Take-out is popular. The chef is very meticulous about preparing the take-out . Several combo options for dining in are offered as well.
This is a delightful family business with a home cooked/smoked menu. The kids will love it as much as you will.

Date of visit: October 2018
Cavfam, Owner at SMOKED. American Barbecue, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Thanks for coming in Betty! I am glad you enjoyed it!

Trevor

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I really like this place. Great choices. Freshly prepared.
The atmosphere is kind of fun. Not a typical Great Falls place, and BOY that’s fantastic!
The meat was tender and well smoked. The sides were out of this world.
EAT. HERE. NOW!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018

We share a 3 meat platter, with 2 sides. The brisket cuts with a plastic forks! The Mac n cheese is delicious, coleslaw vresh and crisp! I've had pulled pork, ribs, pork belly, and of course the brisket! Daisy is great, as is all the local. Family owners.

Date of visit: September 2018
Cavfam, Owner at SMOKED. American Barbecue, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Thanks for coming in!