“Great Location and Value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls

Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Boise, United States
“Great Location and Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have stayed hear at least a dozen times. This hotel is my preferred location when visiting Great Falls. the hotel is clean, comfortable and centrally located. Amenities are nice and they have an airport shuttle. Good location to restaurants and some shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Hayden Lake, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We spent 3 nights in Great Falls recently. The first night was in a different hotel- they will get my bad report later. We switched to the Hilton Garden Inn for the next two nights. What a difference. The room was bright and cheerful, not dingy and poorly lit like so many other rooms. I don't like staying in a room where it gives me the creeps to sit on anything. This room was very clean and comfortable! We were so exhausted one night that we just splurged and got room service, not something we usually do on a business trip. What a perfect decision. The food came even more quickly than the short wait time that they quoted. The food was excellent and we were able to get some extra rest. The price we paid was very reasonable. We will be staying there again when visiting Great Falls.

1 Thank idahodelite
Missoula, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in Great Falls is like all the other Hilton Garden Inns that I have been to. The rooms are very nice, the place is clean. The only problem that we had was that the jets in the hot tub did not work. This Hotel is very close to the air port and close to some good restaurants.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Was disappointed because I did not receive the room that had been described to me when I made my reservation. I was told my room would have a sofa and two easy chairs. What I got was a room with one lobby style chair with wooden arms. I specifically had been told that the room wouldn' t have wooden arm chairs as I don't sleep well and would be spending many hours there. The desk staff basically told me they didn't care. They spent so much time looking proffesional that they forgot to actvin a proffesional manner.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mary S
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

What a great hotel. Nice staff. Great rooms. Good coffee. Excellent breakfast. Wish I could have stayed there longer, Good location. We got a coupon for breakfast and it covered whatever we ate. How nice is that. The staff also checked on the road conditions for us. A big shout out for them. Thanks

Room Tip: Highly recommend this hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Billings, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

We drove from Billings, Montana to Great Falls, Montana and realized halfway that I had left my wallet with identification and credit cards at home. A bit of panic, and when we arrived at the Hotel in Great Falls, I presented my confirmation notice, and my wife offered to use her credit cards, but the hotel front desk staff made the whole experience pleasant by allowing us to check in under my credit card information. The breakfast and late night bar staff were very accommodating, and kept our glasses filled and coffee hot. Well done.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Our first stay but definitely not our last. Clean, spacious and comfortable rooms well priced. Very friendly efficient staff. The restaurant and lounge are also a nice touch and the food is spot on! Close to shopping, highway and airport this hotel fits the bill nicely.

Stayed March 2014