“Clean and Comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My stay was for five nights on business and the hotel room was quiet and clean. The bed was comfortable. I ate breakfast at the hotel in the mornings and since I try to eat on a vegan diet, I was glad that a nice assortment of fruit and oatmeal was provided. Overall, the hotel is a good value for the price.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I've been staying at the HGI in Great Falls for over three years. It's a trick to be best of class the first year. It's a measure of performance to continue into the second year. It's an established trend to continue into the third year straight and beyond. HGI Great Falls continues to be best of class each and every time I stay here.

I travel quite a bit. I've stayed all over the country, and tend towards Hilton properties because it's consistently a good brand. Far better than Sheraton or Marriott. But I've yet to find a better property, Hilton or otherwise, than the HGI in Great Falls. The staff is second to none. The rooms are textbook HGI in cleanliness and comfort. But the true measure of service is the desk staff. Whether you feel like a traveling guest or a welcome member of the family begins with the desk staff. The HGI in Great Falls makes you feel in no uncertain terms that they're glad you're here and welcome. I wish every HGI worldwide could learn this skill.

I don't know if your business or pleasure travels take you to Great Falls, MT. But if they do, there's really no other place in town to stay. And my advice comes from over 3 years experience of staying here. I've yet to see the HGI Great Falls' equal.

Laurie - Sam's an asset. You'll be year's ahead if you tap into his skills and propagate them throughout your property. But... talk to your lounge staff. The end of a rough day and the beginning of a good stay at your property hinges with your lounge staff. There's some room for improvement in making a tired, weary guest feel like they're done with their day and are now at Cheers where everyone is their friend. Minon had the skill. You need to find a way to mentor the next generation. We're not just buying a beer. We're flipping the switch from our harried day to our relaxed evening.

Ruby (the owner) - This is your crown jewel. Please propagate the philosophies of this property to all of your properties. It's a recipe for outstanding customer service. And customer loyalty beyond what you can imagine possible.

Room Tip: Ask. This property will do all they can to accommodate. This is an HHonors-friendly property.
Reviewed December 9, 2013

this is an outstanding hotel with an awesome staff. I have stayed multiple times and they have served me very, very well. the food is outstanding--love the soups!!The staff has always been very helpful as well as helped me with other reservations, suggestions for places to go and eat or visit while I stay. they have helped me with some workshop prep as well as business activities.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

excellent! Staff was awesome and very helpful with destinations and providing direction and maps for the city, super friendly. I had a B&B room, breakfast was way more then expected , i love this place!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed here for just one night on our return from Glacier National Park and flew out of Great Falls the next day. This was a great place to stay! The staff was very friendly, the hotel was beautiful!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed here in June on our way to Canada. We arrived late at night (about midnight) and the lady behind the counter was very nice and got us in our room rather quick. No issues at all. The entire hotel looked very clean. Our room was spotless. It was amazingly clean. The next morning we checked out with no issues.

Several days into Canada, and not being able to find our son's ipod, we started calling places we had been. We ended up calling the Hilton last and they were unbelievably nice. The lady checked with housekeeping and returned to the call to say "oh yes, we've had it about a week and have been waiting on this call. Can I mail it to your home?". I was floored. Someone was actually honest enough to turn this in and could have easily sold it for a couple hundred dollars. I told her we'd be by on our way to the airport and pick it up. When we arrived they had it contained in a safe place. Many thanks to the housekeeping staff for their honesty. It meant the world to our son.

As far as the hotel, this is the ONLY place we'll stay when visiting Great Falls or traveling through the area.

HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I love the Great Falls Hilton. They are efficient and accomodating. The rooms are large. Fans on furnace too loud though. I have never had a bad experience at any Hilton Garden Inn. The best part is the front desk staff who seem to be cleaner and neater and better prepared than at most chain hotels. The bar at Hilton in GTF is not open on Sundays which is inconvenient but not terrible. However, I wish it were open. The bar is a nice place to meet with friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo