“An Oasis on a long road trip”

Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Sometimes when you have put in long hours on the road you may need an Oasis.. and, the Hilton Garden Inn at Great Falls was our Oasis.

Not only is the Hilton appealing to the eye.. their rooms are clean, comfortable, spacious, and, quiet. Oh... and, how I loved their bed! What a comfortable mattress! I slept so well. The high profile mattress was dressed with soft white sheets and thick comforter.. I didn't wanna leave..lol

What also made the Hilton an Oasis was their lounge. I was getting kinda hungry and thirsty.. and, their lounge located off the lobby was convenient. It was so relaxing to sit in the lounge after a hard drive and unwind with a couple drinks and appetizers. The lounge also had an upscale feel and, I felt pampered.

Now.. I've only talked about the physical attributes of the Hilton.. but, I also wanna mention the staff. The staff at the registration desk was polite.. helpful and, made me feel welcome.. even though I felt ragged out from a long day on the road. Thank You!

I know I wasn't the only one who found this Oasis on the road.. We were located in a room close to the pool/gym and I could hear people having a good time as I walked down the hall to our room.. The laughter from the kids in the pool made me smile because I knew they must feel safe and they also had a found their Oasis on a long day. Just a note... I could not hear the laughter from my room... I felt our room was just ours and that the Hilton was my Palace..lol

Anyway... enough said.. I would go back and sleep well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CZeyha
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for three nights and really enjoyed the hotel. Front desk staff were very friendly and efficient. The room was large and well maintained, although another chair in the room would be nice so two people can sit down. The breakfast was good with lots of choices. The pool area was clean and impressive. A great stay in a hotel that I would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mauifarm456
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have stayed here a few times now, and I still have nothing but nice things to say about this hotel. If you are looking for a hotel in Great Falls, stay here! If you do you will not be disappointed. The area around it has even grown a little and there are more food choices near the hotel.

1  Thank Pharmarep1979
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stayed here for business. Close to the airport, comfortable and clean,good service,most Hilton Garden inn's are very good and this is as good as any. Will continue to stay in Hilton Garden Inns. It was a good place for business breakfast to get the day started with colleagues. Service was good and all the cleaning personnel spoke English.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have to say the staff and the room was great. It was suggested that we don't book through expedia next time and were given a business card. Only disappointment was the pool and hot tub was not working and this was the reason for staying there.....

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Charlene H
Reviewed October 2, 2012

GFWC of Montana has used Hilton Garden Inns in several Montana cities and they have yet to fail to provide wonderful service and great meals. The staff in Great Falls bent over backwards to make our meeting and time in their facility top notch! Our group is not a large group but we were treated like we were a Fortune 500 company. Any little item we needed, we got, sometimes before we even knew we needed it.

Room Tip: Everyone I talked to said it didn't matter what room they were in, everything was great. All the...
Reviewed September 30, 2012

It's been years since I've had an opportunity to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Great Falls. I had that chance last week, and I'm here to say that they're still the gold standard in Great Falls. Best of class customer service, outstandingly clean room, and amazing food for dinner and breakfast the next morning. You won't find anything better in Great Falls. Stay here. Stay..... here. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Just ask. They'll give you the best they have available.