Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls
$130
HIExpress.com
$89
$84
Days Inn Great Falls(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
$87
$88
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desk staffbusiness centercomfortable roomsshopping and restaurantsclose to the airporta great staybusiness tripfitness centerexercise roomcontinental breakfastpool and hot tubwould stay here againhgilobbyfirmnessmontanamt
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Very friendly staff! Very close to shopping and restaurants. Reasonable breakfast buffet cost per person and it's a hot and cold breakfast with made to order eggs and pancakes. Tho not the best bacon I've had.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the space the king bedroom had available. It was nice that all rooms offer a fridge and a microwave for all your yummy leftovers from Cafe Rio and On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2012

My boyfriend and I drove into greatfalls and decided to stay the night It was between the Hampton Or the Hilton. I chose the Hilton because we usually have good luck here. The hotel is clean, free AWESOME cookies at the front desk, nice chair/tv/desk minifridge and microwave in the room , and a great high pressure hot shower. BUT the bed was terrible I feel like I slept on a stretcher, or the floor.... I suggest if you don't like rock hard beds don't stay here. But if you do like a super super hard bed the rest of the hotel is great. I slept a total of 4 hours and I feel like a 90 year old lady. :) I won't stay here again due to the crappy beds, might stop in to grab a free cookie if I'm ever in great falls again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This hotel is about two miles from the airport. Plenty of fast food and pizza nearby.

I arrived late at night. My HHonors Gold status was acknowledged. They had some cookies at the front desk. Good sized lobby. Desk attendants were also welcoming with a smile and a greeting.

Room was standard sized with the large comfy Hilton king-sized bed. Very clean. Standard amenities. Low quality in-room coffee. Big TV with HBO and Comedy Central (I hate it when the forget Comedy Central....gotta get some Tosh at the hotel). Very quiet.

Didn't have breakfast at the hotel so can't comment.

Room Tip: Maybe the upper floor would have a view other than some air conditioning equipment.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2012

This is a comfortable hotel with friendly front desk staff. If you need a place that you will feel relaxed this is the place. My room was very quiet, beds have selectable firmness and bathroom was clean. The food from the restaurant is good.
The bad: I called to order room service and the women on the the other end could not have acted more inconvienced by my simple request. I was surprised because, being a gold member of Hilton, I have found most HGI staff are very friendly and willing to help you out.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Terrific staff who go the distance, Amanda at the front desk is really nice. A beautiful and clean property that is well maintained and a lovely lounge area with great staff who are friendly and remember your name. Jamie makes the lounge like a "cheers" and I enjoyed getting to talk with her. I will definitely stay there again if I am in the area.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are good. I was on the 4th floor and loved it.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business