“Great breakfast”

Electric City Coffee
Ranked #41 of 198 Restaurants in Great Falls
Description: Electric City Coffee Bar and Bistro offers delicious coffee, bistro style lunches with daily specials, and evening dinner options by Chef Ryan Dalke. Enjoy a relaxing night out in downtown Great Falls filled with great food, drinks, and music and a selection of imported wine & beer.
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Delicious quiche, huge homemade cinnamon roll, breakfast quesadilla and French toast. Everyone happy with their meal. Coffee was delicious as well!
Got super busy before we left. Lots of tables and cozy couches to sit at.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I couldn't even drink the tea through my straw because the boba was one giant coagulated and mushy blob. I can't believe you serve that to a customer and are okay with that??
Looks like I'll have to go south for good boba.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

1pm on a weekday. Three people waiting to order ahead of me (2 of them together). Took over 10 min. to take their orders and get to me because the one person taking orders also dealt with getting food for any orders from the front "deli" cases. Food came within a reasonable amount of time and the Cuban panini was good but my companion's Club had nothing on the bread --no mayo, butter, mustard, nothing, so it was very dry. I don't know if that is how it's meant to come or they forgot the condiment(s), but either way it was a disappointment.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

This place kills it! I loved the beet salad and the veggie croissant was soooooo satisfying! I can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

Located downtown, it fits the locale. To me, the best was the gluten free options that I enjoyed with coffee.