“Cares not about the customer”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #19 of 183 Restaurants in Great Falls
Great Falls, Montana
“Cares not about the customer”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We have visited this restaurant for nearly as long as it has been here. I would guess close to 10 years! The owners wife makes no bones about owning the restaurant. Told me tonight not to come back because I got upset about a rare burger that I ordered medium. Pink in the middle is medium, or so that is what I am used to. This burger and my daughter's was hamburger red! and bleeding on the paper! I was told that is medium! What is funny, they will cook an egg hard due to corp regs. but no one will teach them how to cook a burger. I was told I would have my burgers shortly Cooked WELL DONE! I was told not to come back when I protested the well done offer! The owner Dan, is much more understanding and willing to listen. To bad the wife is running off business with her attitude..... she did not even say sorry before she asked me not to come back! Ok fine.... I won't come back and I'm probably healthier for it!

They do make a pretty good salad. However, I nearly broke a tooth on a rock in the salad several years ago. I like Dan so I over looked it an kept going back! NO MORE! I will not recommend this operation to anyone!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Dave C

Box Elder, MT
“Got Meat?”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Who doesn't love a quarter pound of grilled meat on their plate? this place is great! The kids love it. The Parents love it, and the Grand parents love it! There is something for everyone whether it is hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, and desserts. Love this Place!

Visited November 2013
Cotopaxi, Colorado
“Another person who visited because the one near us closed down”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We picked out Fuddruckers in Great Falls because the one near us in Phoenix closed down. It worked out well. Service was very good and the burgers here matched what we used to get. Shakes and fries were very good too. We also tried some of the cookies and they were very good. We gave it four dots because it was true to the chain, service was good, we got what we ordered and we would go back.

• Visited October 2013
Coaldale, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nostailgia”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Had a trip back intime to our younger days Staff was great Food
done as you like Our Fud close down 25 years ago so we had a great time Nice atmosphere Value for money spent

Visited October 2013
Great Falls, Montana
“Great Buns”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

very nice. ordered hamburgers. The bun was one of the best I have ever had. Hamburger was cooked to my fav, medium rare, and that's what I got, Will go there again, Nice atmosphere, friendly people. clean, and pleasant.

• Visited September 2013