“DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL!!”
Review of Days Inn Glendive

Days Inn Glendive
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Glendive
Helena
“DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I made a reservation a week in advance. This is becoming a very crowed area with many oil field workers. When I made the reservation, the desk work Anthony, was very distracted. There was a lot of noise in the background. I have stayed at this hotel many times over seven years. It is not a clean place, smells of stale smoke, and the beds are not the best. But all I really cared about was having a place to crash.
I found out the day I was to go that Anthony mistyped my reservation date. I did not previously receive a confirmation email. Instead I was charged for two nights for not showing up. No one answered the phone for the majority of the day to speak with them. After a very long 15 hour day, I arrived in a rain storm only to find out that my entire reservation was canceled and I was, quiet literally, left out in the rain. They lack hospitailty, respect for their guest, and professionalism. They would not do anything to fix the charges. I found out I was lied to about who the manager was, when I asked to speak to a higher athority about my charges. Anthony said it was him, when it wasn't. Probably so he wouldn't get in trouble for making the mistake.
There are two very nice hotels across the street for a bit more.They have recently been built. I would highly advise visting them! Don't bother staying at Days Inn if you have any respect for yourself. They don't respect their establishment and won't respect you either.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Michelle M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Whitefish, Montana
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The place does show it's age and obviously popular with area oil field workers. My first impression was the lobby area seemed dirty. The check in was fine. The room was really small. I can't remember when I had a room so small if ever. The room was fairly clean with the exception of the toilet. I won't go into detail. Anyway, I don't get to Glendive often, but next time I will be staying at a different place. Like I said, okay maybe in a pinch but that's about it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business