“Poor Customer Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The poorest customer service I have ever experienced. WEnt there for a drink and possibly dinner. I stood at the bar for fifteen minutes while the bartender thought it was more important putting away glasses than wait on me. But she did have time to walk out and wait on other tables. I left. they lost my business and would not suggest anyone else even bother to frequent this place. BTW, I review food establishments and motels for a living. So I guess you know what my article will say. Learn what cuttomer service is or have mgmt train you on who really signs your paycheck.

1  Thank business44_12

Reviewed September 24, 2012

the food is excellent there and service is great. the only thing they dont have is more staff to handle the crowd

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Liked that the kitchen is open late, beer selection is better than average. Service depends on your server,some nights good, some nights slow and apathetic. Food and prices are acceptable, nothing to brag about. Don't go here looking for a great meal.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We enjoyed our meal at the Yellowstone River Inn. Our server was helpful, the food was good. If we end up back in Glendive we will eat there again.

Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

Plus you can get a martini!!!
Service was professional and friendly