“Charming and Interesting”

Charley Montana Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glendive
Charley Montana Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Glendive B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Friendly staff, good breakfast, interesting place, well located. We stayed in the Queen room on the main floor and it was comfortable. The lighting was not good in bathroom or bedroom, but old houses weren't made to have the shades closed all the time. I can't say anything negative........just positive. If you like B&B's, this is an excellent place to stay.

Room Tip: The upstairs bedrooms may have been a little quieter since we were by the main hall. But, we had a l...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank nosmokegranny

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Second time I've stayed in two years, each visit just as good = excellent. Breakfasts are best I've ever had in any B&B, domestic or abroad. Service was gracious, beds fine. Turn-of-the-century building, comfortable furniture. Plan on spending at least an hour at breakfast as the food is served in courses and good conversations pop-up. Nearby supper places not better than expected in a small town.

Room Tip: Various room prices; cheapest worked well for this couple.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hartman551
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed just 1 night, but the host & hostess are so hospitable, they make you feel as if they've always known you. The historic house is tremendous, with beautiful bevel glass windows & lovely antiques. Our room was upstairs with a king-sized bed & claw-foot bathtub. Nice amenities. Breakfast was organic with fresh fruits & eggs, homemade breads & sweets. Interesting mix of guests, from a first-time stay to regulars. We stay in many b&bs and would rate this beautiful, very large home, one of our favorites.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WorldTravelers1218
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was our third stay at the historic Charley Montana in Glendive, MT. We had the same room on the first floor that we had stayed in on our previous visits. It's a suite, with an extra bed that our son slept in. Even though the proprietors have changed since our last visit, we still found Charley Montana to be a wonderful place to stay. The grounds have been improved since we stayed there four years ago, and we think the new owners have done a very good job with the landscaping. The breakfast was delicious. We would stay there again, and would highly recommend it!

Room Tip: There is a small suite on the ground floor with a double bed and a small twin bed that is good for a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank carlynb
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is a delightful find, in a small, quiet town in eastern Montana. It is an old house, with a wonderful history, that has been lovingly preserved. Of course, the beds and bathrooms are small, but the charm is huge. My husband and I arrived after a long, hot day of motorcycling. The house was cool and quiet, and Elaine was a welcoming hostess. We had burgers and beer right across the street, and slept well. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We don't stay in B&Bs very often, for all kinds of reasons, but this one we would definitely visit again.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CutiePie007
Reviewed July 14, 2012

It's like stepping back in time at this charming oasis. We had a group of five adults and they were very accommodating to us. It was very quiet and restful. The breakfast was delicious and Sonja was a wonderful hostess. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I overnighted in Glendive, and I was going to stay at one of the hotels, but I saw the review of Charley Montana on Tripadvisor and I thought I should give them a call. Sonja and Kevin are very gracious hosts and I instantly felt like family, very relaxed and welcome. In addition to the amazing house, Kevin went out of his way to pick me up and drop me off at the airport. The breakfast was excellent, and was a welcome change from the standard fare from the chain hotels. I would give them a rating of 6 if I could.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo