“A Nice Mexican Restaurant in a Beautiful Part of the World”
Review of El Mariachi Mexxican Restaurant - CLOSED

El Mariachi Mexxican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Haworth, United Kingdom
“A Nice Mexican Restaurant in a Beautiful Part of the World”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I can't pretend to be an expert in Mexican food as I've only been to mediocre chain restaurants in the UK, but I really enjoyed the food at El Mariachi.

Good sized portions, tasty, good quality and reasonable prices - well worth a try if you're bored of burgers and steaks.

Visited July 2014

Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Great Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Gardiner 4 days and came here 3 times with our group of 10. Everyone loved it here. We kind of stumbled into this restaurant as they only have a banner outside, so it's easy to drive by and not know this restaurant is here. Prices were very good, service was good, food was terrific.

Cochrane
“Best in Gardiner”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We went to the El Mariachi on our second night in Gardiner and were not disappointed. First night was at another popular restaurant in town that was very busy, very hot, pretty good food with average service. Our second night's meal at the El Mariachi was a much better experience. Great atmosphere, courteous staff, excellent service and top notch Mexican food. Our evening meal was so good, we returned there for breakfast. This is a new restaurant for the town and it deserves a try. Anyone in our group of 6 would return.

• Visited July 2014
Pataskala, Ohio
“Newly opened Mexican Restaurant; Friendly staff, good food”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Newly opened El Mariachi is worth a visit! It serves what I would consider traditional American Mexican food. The staff was very friendly. Even though the restaurant was quite busy and new, service was spot-on.

• Visited June 2014
Sarasota Florida
“New restaurant in Gardiner”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I decided to try this restaurant on a recent visit to Gardiner and I liked it.

My Dish, beef fajita quesadillas, was good as was my wife's tostada.

Chips were served with the meal and they were served warm. The weather was cool and that was a nice touch.

The restaurant is new, so give them a chance if you can.

• Visited June 2014