“Great Quality Food for a Good Price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Helen's Corral Drive-In - CLOSED

Helen's Corral Drive-In
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Takeout
atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Quality Food for a Good Price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had a burger and a chicken sandwich, both were very good and cooked just right! Fresh meat, very fresh lettuce, nice fresh buns! Kudo's to now just the "Corral Drive In" and new management.

• Visited May 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Slow when it's busy, but absolutely worth it!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Every burger I've had there is great!! I've SHARED the Hateful burger (you can also special order it - I like one patty ELK and one BISON) and it's so fun! AND depending on your order it may be cheaper to split a Hateful burger than order 2 burgers.

Outdoor seating is nice on a warm day, and there is undercover outdoor seating. Note: If the line is long outside, go inside and see if the inside window is shorter. Many people forget there's an inside place to order, but it's not always open.

It's a small venue, so when it's busy it can get real backed up. But get a drink (and a free refill), enjoy the sunshine, and wait - it's worth it!!

• Visited August 2012
Georgia
“Expensive but YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

The place is rustic as all of Gardiner is. The clerk was friendly and you do have to wait for your food to be freshly prepared which is to be expected and well worth the wait. You have a choice of buffalo, beef, or elk and I and my son ordered the elk burger and my youngest enjoyed a buffalo dog. For three people, it cost about $35 without drinks. We had our own sodas, so we only purchased burger and fries baskets and drove to the Yellowstone River and enjoyed our lunch on the rocks of the Yellowstone. The patty was lean and well seasoned. My son said his buffalo dog was tasty and wanted another. After eating in the Park all week, this meal was delicious and filling (see my pics)! The price could be a bit more reasonable though.

• Visited August 2012
Haskell, Texas
“Home Sweet Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I used to live in Gardiner some 40 years ago and WORKED at the Coral.....best place to eat then and from what I see STILL IS! Way to guy you guys !!!! I have also sent people there from TEXAS that were traveling through Yellowstone .....THEY LOVED IT

• Visited April 2012
Livingston, Montana
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I guide horseback trips in YNP, and always stop at Helen's for a burger. They are HUGE (I try to split them with someone)! They also serve Wilcoxson's ice cream (made in Livingston, MT), which is excellent.

• Visited September 2012