“Great People. Great B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gardiner
Gardiner Guest House B&B
Ranked #3 of 6 Gardiner B&B and Inns
Idaho
“Great People. Great B&B”
Reviewed July 18, 2008

We were extremely pleased with this B&B. Nancy and Richard are wonderful hosts with a wealth of knowledge of the Yellowstone area. The house and rooms are charming and the breakfasts delicious! This B&B is literally just moments away from the north entrance to Yellowstone. We plan to become repeat customers.

• Liked — Great hosts
  • Disliked — Nothing comes to mind
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Edinburg, Texas
Reviewed July 12, 2008

The Gardiner Guest House is a Bed and Breakfast establishment. I booked over the Internet for my son, Robert, and his two children to lodge there from June 30 to July 6, 2008. My son and grandchildren absolutely loved their stay there--the room and whole place is clean, the room is comfortable, the location is nice--and the owners Nancy and Bill are excellent hosts. They run the place with love and consideration for their guests. They even invited my wife and me to join my son, grandchildren, and them for a sumptuous breakfast, even though we were lodging somewhere else!

• Liked — Hospitality
  • Disliked — Rooms could be bigger
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Tucson
Reviewed July 12, 2008

My husband, two teenage sons and sister-in-law just spent a few days at the Gardiner Guesthouse. Richard and Nancy were warm and wonderful hosts, the beds were super comfortable and the breakfasts delicious. My family stayed in the cabin and my sister-in-law had a room in the house. We all agreed that we will stay here again the next time we visit Yellowstone.

• Liked — Hosts, beds, breakfast, location
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Wow. My son is a park ranger in Yellowstone. We spend 5 nights at this lovely bed and breakfast. Superior in every way. Nancy and Richard were so kind and fun to be with. The breakfasts were really good and warm and just the thing to start a long day in Yellowstone. We used the cabin and really enjoyed the privacy and the quiet restful place to come back to each night.

We had snacks each night from the home backed goodies. Well done...

The beds were indeed the most comfortable and we slept like babies.

Nancy had great breakfasts in the a.m. and the conversation was good and friendly. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Thanks Richard and Nancy.

• Liked — The breakfasts, the comfortable beds, the management
  • Disliked — No problems
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
Olympia
Reviewed June 21, 2008

My sisters and I stayed for 3 nights, and had a great time. I was most impressed by the friendliness of the host and hostess and their willingness to accommodate our food needs. I'll return there my next time thru the park for sure.

Stayed June 2008
SLC
Reviewed June 16, 2008

It was a dark and stormy night.... the weary travelers had exhausted themselves on a journey through miles of treacherous wilderness full of wild animals and random scalding geysers bubbling and spewing everywhere. Alas, when it came time to bed down for the night, all of the local campgrounds were full as well as every hotel room. What were they to do! Then someone suggested a B & B. "Probably too expensive," they thought, "Who knows what to expect?" But what other choice did they have? So they chanced it. Long story short, they stayed at the Gardiner Guest House. It was just as great as everyone is saying. The prices are VERY reasonable, and the beds are the best on the planet. The breakfast rocks, and the hospitality is tops--It's so fun to chat with those guys! We're going back every time we go to Yellowstone!

• Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
NYC
Reviewed June 1, 2008

Seven of us stayed in Gardiner GusstHouse for 2 nights. Really pleasant experience -- very clean and comfortable rooms, plenty of books and videos in the living room, tasty breakfast, warmest host, etc.

My 2 kids, a 3-year-old and 6-year-old, had a really wonderful time there. There are plenty of kids books, games and videos for them. My older son even got up at 6 in the morning to play with the games downstairs! And Nancy set up a bed inside the "cave" (a very big closet actually) that my son liked the most. The kids (and us also) couldn't stop eating the fresh and warm cookies baked by Nancy after our long day in the park.

I would stay there definitely if we will go there again.

• Liked — house setting, host, and kids friendly
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family