“A wonderful experience.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gardiner
Gardiner Guest House B&B
Ranked #3 of 6 Gardiner B&B and Inns
Huntington Beach, California.
“A wonderful experience.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife, I, and our two friends stayed at the Gardiner Guest House for four days this September. The two rooms with private bath were already booked so we had separate bedrooms with a shared bath which proved not to be a problem. Richard and Nancy, "Miss Nanc" were friendly and gracious hosts and shared a wealth of useful and interesting information about Yellowstone, Gardiner, restaurants, and local history. Miss Nanc's breakfasts were amazing! The quantity, quality, and variety of her dishes were the talk of our trip. Their home was our home for the duration of our stay. We will definitely stay at the Gardiner Guest House on our next trip to Yellowstone.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Fishdoc49

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Atlanta, Ga
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed two nights at the Gardiner Guest House.
Gardiner is not the biggest city in the West but it is really convenient for Yellowstone.
Nancy was a great host and nothing was too much trouble for her - If you need something - she has it - down to a loaner can of bear spray.
The beds were superbly comfortable and the breakfast was delightful.
We found that the best place to eat locally was the Lodge at Yellowstone. (the restaurant was excellent and quite reasonably priced) however the road back to Gardiner late at night needs a little care.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bracknell.
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed the personal and friendly service. Help yourself tea and coffee in the guests' lounge isn't unusual, but an assortment of cakes and cookies was definitely a temptation after a long day wildlife spotting. The rooms are homely with every conceivable creature comfort (which made it a little crowded, but we're weren't complaining). Breakfasts are a shared affair with other guests, which made for a great opportunity to swap sightseeing tips.

Room Tip: One room is en-suite, the other 2 share a family bathroom, so are better suited to a family group.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were very well cared for with everything we needed (things not offered inside Yellowstone or at a typical motel) - cookies and cakes for an evening snack, towels to take to the Boiling River for a swim, refrigerator/freezer space, a cozy porch with a swing overlooking a lovely garden, local stories and tips for sightseeing. Nancy is an engaging hostess and genuinely enjoys her guests. Her breakfasts were superb, and she took the time to sit and chat and eat with us. The north entrance to Yellowstone is about 3 blocks away.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank linda347
Portland, OR
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Gardiner Guest House for 6 days, starting Aug. 25 and ending September 1. Nancy -- just Nance -- has 3 rooms in a beautiful stone house and a detached cabin behind the main house. We stayed in the cabin. We had a fantastic stay here. Nancy's breakfasts were spectacular, and best of all, she provided gluten-free options for Carrie. Nancy has a great sense of humor, and was very helpful with advice about how to organize the process of exploring two national parks more than 60 miles on a side. The house and cabin were spotless. She even packed us a to-go breakfast one morning so that we could get an early start down to the Tetons. If you're looking for a place to stay on the north side of the park, the Gardiner Guest House is the place to go. Nancy and her husband Richard will take great care of you!

Room Tip: The cabin is a great option if you've got children to bed down or you're looking for a bit m...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
NancJustNanc, Owner at Gardiner Guest House B&B, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
It's just me Mrs Parks. <waves hands above head> Thanks for the kind thoughts and words.
Calgary
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed in the Cabin room for one night in Gardiner, located very close to the North entrance of Yellowstone Park. It was such a cute place, we really enjoyed our stay there. The owners were very thoughtful and had plenty of toiletries available (including bath salts, soaps, etc). They had a small kichtenette downstairs available if you needed to cook anything. Everything was very well-kept and clean and I would definitely recommend anyone stay here. Nancy made a great breakfast for us and Richard was very friendly and knowledgable about Yellowstone and took the time to explain which attractions we should definitely see in Yellowstone. I'd definitely stay at this B&B if I were ever back in Gardiner.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Teri P
Columbus, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My daughter and i spent 6 nights at Nancys and enjoyed every one of them. My daughtr was sad to go because Nancy treated us so well. I guess to start I will talk about the room. It was very nice and cozy with ample closet space for a small family on a trip. There was always plenty of hot water and the shower worked great. 4 out of the 6 nights there an elk pooped on the sidewalk and the smell came into my room but I didn't care, that was part of the charm of the town. Nancy had toys for my daughter to play with to help her feel at home and made our bed every day after we left. I could go on and on about the breakfast she put out, but I won't. I would just like to say that when I got home and got on the scale I found that I gained 15 pounds. So, lets just say she puts out a great spread. But, the real gem I think of the Guest House might be Nancys husband. He is a kind and intelligent man and if there is anything you need to know or want to know about the park he can most likely answer for you. It's like having your own private park ranger/tour guide. There were 2 mornings that we left before breakfast. nancy took the time to put together a large travel bag for us that had all kinds of different foods for us to snack on. When I come back to yellowstone, If I decide to stay in Gardiner again I already know who I am calling.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mitch c
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardiner
Rodeway Inn and Suites
Rodeway Inn and Suites
#2 of 8 in Gardiner
Best Western By Mammoth Hot Springs
Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel & Cabins
Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel & Cabi...
#1 of 6 in Yellowstone National Park
Comfort Inn Yellowstone North
Super 8 Gardiner/Yellowstone Park Area
Yellowstone Gateway Inn
Yellowstone Gateway Inn
#2 of 6 in Gardiner

Been to Gardiner Guest House B&B? Share your experiences!