“Outlaws Pizza does the job”
Review of Outlaw's Pizza

Outlaw's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 32 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outlaws Pizza does the job”
Reviewed July 7, 2010

While i consider myself somewhat of a pizza snob. I will say that for the area and to satisfy a pizza craving in Montana-Outlaws does a good job. Of course we were pretty hungry coming off our whitewater trip at Wild West Whitewater. The pizza variety is great and generally very good. the beer is great and the service adequate for a pizza joint. Much better than what you might get in the park, but not as good as New York or Boston

1 Thank mulchmaster

Texas
“Good, wholesome and Affordable”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

We looked at a variety of restaurants in Gardiner and this was the only one we thought was reasonable for a good light dinner. Very reasonable and very good. The pizza and calzone were very good, freshly prepared. The salad bar was very fresh and very reasonably prices.

1 Thank fenderrocks
Chicago, il
“A must”
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Best Pizza in town, friendly staff, nice salad bar and good beers on tap. Close to Yellowstone gate

San Diego
“Great food and friendly staff”
Reviewed December 30, 2009

Very good pizzas with salad bar and soup, at a right price.

Tennessee, USA
“Great pizza in a small town.”
Reviewed November 21, 2009

I don't know if it's the "best pizza in the west," and although it's kind of pricey, it's REALLY good pizza.

I didn't expect very much and I was surprised and satisfied. I was staying in Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and I wanted dinner that I could bring back to the hotel. Mammoth Hot Springs is really close to the northern Gardiner, MT, entrance of Yellowstone. I searched around and after not seeing many potential good takeout places, I settled on Outlaw's. It's a small, humble place but they make good pizza. On a trip, I'm willing to pay a little bit more as long as it's good food!

Been to Outlaw's Pizza? Share your experiences!