“Terrible terrible terrible ”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Yellowstone Grill

Yellowstone Grill
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned and operated business serving fresh ingredients using local Montana ingredients as much as possible. Made to order Breakfasts are served from 7AM-11:30 PM, Lunch/Dinner from 11AM- 9PM. Yellowstone Grill is open 6 days a week. We are closed on Mondays. Sunday open fro 7AM-2PM.
“Terrible terrible terrible ”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The service was horrible and the good was awful. 2 slices of bacon on the blt and the burrito was cold inside! I complained and the girl behind the counter said nothing! Not worth it!!!

Schalene, Owner at Yellowstone Grill, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
I am sorry your experience was not up to par on your visit. It is always good to get responses from our visitors to work to improve each day. Our BLT is offered as a wrap, and we try to accomodate the request for a sandwich. The burritos can seem cool on occasion due to the choices of veggies & salsa that are chosen to fill it. I can guarantee the meat choice, bean choice & sauce(if chosen) were at a minimum of 160 degrees +. Thanks for your response & we hope that you will try us again when in the area.

Bethesda, Maryland
“Okay food, slow service”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We came on the basis of the Tripadvisor views, but were disappointed. The portions are big, but basically, the food is similar to what you would get at a IHOP or any local diner. Service is very friendly, but very very slow. There were only a handful of people who ordered ahead of us and we waited about 1/2 hour for our food. As students, my husband worked as a short order cook in a diner, and I worked as a waitress. Had we got breakfast orders out that slowly, we would have been fired.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Aristippe77
Canada
“Delicious burritos; friendliest service in Gardiner”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This place was recommended by our hotel - it was quite good. We ate there once and had burrito, which were really delicious. The service was about as friendly as we've ever experienced. We got our meals to go, but here was live music the evening we stopped in there. You get to choose what you want in your burrito as well as sides. All in all very tasty. One thing I would do if we were to go back: I would ask them to put the prepared burrito on the flat top grill and toast it a bit. Our local burritos places do that and it makes the burrito even tastier. Don't believe me? Try it and you'll see.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank hrodlbert
Houston, Tx
“Hot Mess!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Yes, I tried to eat an entire Hot Mess. Fat chance! Their homemade biscuits and cream gravy was THE BEST! With that came two eggs, hash browns, and patty sausage. My wife's bacon was far better than anything you can buy at a grocery store. Based on what I tasted off my wife's plate, I'd skip the pancakes. I don't care. I'm going to be back in September to tackle another Hot Mess! Staff was fun and friendly, great coffee!

1 Thank rkochman
Tucson, Arizona
“Happiness is………….”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too. That's the motto of this place!
Happiness is loving what you do and Shaylene the owner and head cook is clearly loving what she does. This local family owned and operated grill is one of the best places to come to in Gardiner. Although they are basically a breakfast and lunch spot, the Thursday "open mic" music from 5-9pm is such a hit, if you are anywhere around this town at that time, there is plenty of local talent and lots of happiness happening. Eat, Laugh, Live!

• Visited July 2014