“Great fixings and menu”

Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Grill
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a family owned and operated business serving fresh ingredients using local Montana ingredients as much as possible. Made to order Breakfasts are served from 7AM-11:30 PM, Lunchfrom 11AM- 2PM Yellowstone Grill is open 6 days a week. We are closed on Mondays. Sunday open from 7AM-2PM. (In the high season) Winter hours please check or call
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This grill has recently opened and we had breakfast here during a trip to Yellowstone. My husband had the old faithful which is 2 eggs, bacon or sausage, homemade hash browns and toast, and I had pancakes. All was good, especially the hash browns. You order at the counter then sit. The coffee is forgettable and nothing special. We would eat here again. It has a nice open atmosphere.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I live in the area, and I can truly say that this is an awesome place to eat. Everyone in my office loves the breakfast, but our favorite by far is the Yellowstone Scramble with the Andouille sausage. Pancakes and cinnamon rolls are amazing too, and my personal favorite is the bread pudding! They usually have a great special of some kind, had the baked potato soup there the other day and it rocked! They are trying out some new things like containers of salsa and soup to take home, and I can't wait to see what else they come up with. The owners are very easy to talk to, they just started the business this season, and are open to comments! Prices are reasonable for the area as well. The inside is nice and comfortable, and they have a great outdoor seating area as well.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had breakfast -- coffee and "eggs benedict", which came on a greasy piece of toast, not an english muffin, had partically scrambled and partially cooked eggs on it with a orange sauce that was inedible. Coffee was bitter and off-tasting -- like they never clean the coffee pot.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

ate here twice for breakfast. Airy, sort of bohemian california feel, really really Nice people behind the counter. Like they really enjoyed seeing you. Good solid breakfast food - my wife had them make her a custom breakfast sandwich and I had a scramble. Both were very good. We'd easily go back for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Comfortable, good food and nice staff. Very nice place to relax after hitting up Yellowstone all day