“Good - Resort Prices”

Dining options: Late Night
Omaha
“Good - Resort Prices”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Good food. Great view off the deck of the river. We chose the location because of its location next to the river. My wife loved the rainbow trout and sons each had a bison burger and elk burger and loved it. My elk tacos were fine but nothing special. A little pricey - you pay for the view.

Lake Worth, Florida, United States
“Definately worth a visit”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We tried this place the first night in Gardiner. Don't be deceived by the appearance from the road. The menu was way more sophisticated than I expected and the chef delivered. I had the porkchop and Mike had the trout...both were delicious! Good wines and nice beer selection. Our waiter was informative, attentive and fun to talk to. A must try if you stay in Gardiner!

Huntley, MT
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We enjoyed our late lunch. I had the grilled fish tacos...delish. My husband had the elk burger...tasty. Our daughter had a kids cheeseburger and ate it all up!

Thanks!

Denver, Colorado
“Great food horrid service”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Our buffalo burger was great. But once our food came, our server never came back. Not to fill water, not to see if food was good and not even to bring our ticket. We finally left money on the table and walked out.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank mtoutdoor
Georgia, USA
“Good beer, good fish”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The beer was good but I wasn't expecting much from the meal. But the fish--I think I remember that it was trout--was nicely cooked and tasty and the beer was good.

Visited May 2013