Tripadvisor
Gardiner
Post
Inbox
Search

“Delicious meal and great service! ”
Review of The Raven Grill

The Raven Grill
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New american cuisine. Open at 4 p.m. to ten p.m full services restaurant.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place has really improved since we last visited! They moved into a bigger spot and now have a bar side and a nice restaurant side. The dishes are so good. We ate here 3 times on our trip and every meal was great. The kids even loved their Mac n cheese and they can be picky. The waitress was from Russian which made it fun to talk to her. She was very friendly and made sure everything was perfect. Can’t say enough good stuff.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (803)

Reviewed December 30, 2019

Great food with many choices! Very good stop! The menu had many options and the drinks were great too! Friendly staff!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2019

We tried the special of the day!! Yummy streak and salad!! Service was great! Nice restaurant right next to our hotel!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019

We showed up, half our party of 5, 4 more arriving about 30 minutes latter. We offered to sit at separate tables, but the friendly staff insisted if we gave them a few minutes, they could accommodate our large group. Our table for 9 was ready quickly, the services was great, and the food was awesome. We weren't expecting much at a Tavern, and they were one of the only places in town open after 9. Food was still good coming out a the kitchen at that late hour.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed October 7, 2019

One of the things that will quickly make me walk out of an establishment is to be dismissed or ignored by the staff. We had never been here before and when we arrived we were confused where to go since there is a bar and a dining area. The greeter did not greet us and walked past us more than half a dozen times before I finally stepped in front of him and he was forced to speak to me. He asked if I had written my name on the list. My response was I didn't know that was my job! He told us the wait would be 15 minutes, we waited more than 30. Thankfully, the food was excellent and the waitstaff better than the greeter. I don't have a need to go back if the same greeter is still there.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to The Raven Grill? Share your experiences!