“Wonderful time, kids loved it.”

Yellowstone Raft Company
More attraction details
Owner description: The Yellowstone Raft Co. pioneered rafting on the Yellowstone River in 1978 and continue to provide exciting, fun, and safe trips for families and visitors to Yellowstone National Park. We offer a variety of whitewater, scenic, kayaking, horseback, and hiking trips that can accommodate all ability levels and acquaint you with the greater Yellowstone area. Offering trips May-September, call about group discounts.
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We went with our 2 kids (10 and 7 years old). We all had a great time, the kids especially enjoyed themselves declaring that it was the highlight of our entire holiday.
Our guide, Adrian made it exciting while also making us all feel safe. Would definitely recommend.

All reviews
"raft company"
"yankee jim canyon"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 10, 2018

My husband and son had done whitewater rafting before, but i hadnt. I ws a little nervous but we all had a great time! Eric was our guide and did a great job of making sure everyone had fun.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

My family and I went rafting, guided by Adrian, on Tuesday and it was absolutely wonderful. Our last experience whitewater rafting was 9 years ago on the Colorado and we dump trucked (hence why we waited so long to try it again: My father was reluctant). Adrian did a terrific job guiding us and made the trip very enjoyable. I wish that the rapids were more intense, or at least longer stretches of rapids, but it was nonetheless fun. If I ever had the chance to, I would without a doubt go out on a raft with Adrian. Best of luck in your upcoming endeavors and hopefully this helps with the contest!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We had an amazing experience for our first time in a raft. Derek was knowledgeable and told funny jokes my kids approved of:) We did a scenic course that was just fast enough for our three girls (ages 12, 9, and 6). Before we began we were given the choice of doing a faster course with a few level 2 rapids or a longer course that was all level 1. We chose the faster course and we absolutely loved it! I highly recommend this company!

Date of experience: July 2018