“Best time ever”

Yellowstone Raft Company
More attraction details
Owner description: The Yellowstone Raft Co. pioneered rafting on the Yellowstone River in 1978 and continue to provide exciting, fun, and safe trips for families and visitors to Yellowstone National Park. We offer a variety of whitewater, scenic, kayaking, horseback, and hiking trips that can accommodate all ability levels and acquaint you with the greater Yellowstone area. Offering trips May-September, call about group discounts.
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We went on a half day raftingtrip with our family: me, my wife and our two children Bram (7 y) and Bo (9 y). It was our first time rafting, we were quite anxious. But out terrific guide Kelsey took great care off us. The kids loved the rapids and were begging for more. We are definilety coming back for more.

All reviews
"raft company"
"yankee jim canyon"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Absolutely fantastic ride ! Duncan was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the area, we not only had a lot of fun but learned a lot about the Park.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Our guides name was Adrian but before we met Adrian we met Sarah and Hayden. Hayden is Sarah's niece. This is a family-run business. It is very wholesome, very friendly, and very accommodating. What a wonderful place to spend a day with your family. These people are well-trained and very friendly. I cannot say enough good about this company and how they took care of our family; from the moment we walked through the door they were there to help us in every way they could to have the best day of Our Lives. Adrian was a top-notch guide on the Yellowstone River. Adrian took our six-year-old under his wing and kept her close and helped me relax and have fun myself. He was so well trained and so professional but also relaxed at the same time. He has a great personality and I cannot say enough good about him. We really had a very good time and just want to go back and see Adrian and Sarah and say hello again. They made us never want to leave the north entrance to Yellowstone and Gardiner Montana.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017

On August 4th, 2017, my Son, Daughter, three grand kids (ages 9, 11, 12) and I went white-water rafting on the Yellowstone River with Yellowstone Raft Company. I'll say at the outset, that I have organized rafting trips through various outfitters for over 10 years and have rafted many class III-VI rivers. Right from the start, at the office we were treated very warmly. We started the trip on time. At the put-in, our rafting guide, Grant, thoroughly spoke about the safety precautions in a serious and, appropriately at times funny, tone. Once on the river, he was very clear about what to do and not to do. We had a BLAST!! Not only was Grant an excellent guide, he was very personable! Back at the office, there were many photos available to purchase. I highly, highly recommend YRC and Grant!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

A big thanks to Joe, our awesome guide, for making our full day trip on the Yellowstone River super fun! We had a beautiful day, 85 degrees, so the chilly water felt shockingly refreshing! Seriously, the rapids were fun, and we saw Osprey, Bald Eagles, Bighorn Sheep, Elk, Mule Deer, and Merganser ducks. Incredible scenery and we learned so much about the local area and the history of the river and Yellowstone National Park! Oh, and be sure to play Rodeo with your teens and have fun watching them lose their balance and go for a swim! Highly recommended!