Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Reviewed September 5, 2018
clem1014
Oak Forest, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews the river day trip national forest service longer trip great trip splash jackets provided wet suits enjoy the scenery perfect experience great family fun person group never a dull moment felt safe yankee jim canyon made us feel two sons kids ranging
Reviewed September 17, 2018

The guides were good -not too challenging in early September, but that suited me just fine. Pretty casual, and you have to assist in bringing the raft down a hill, which was a bit challenging, but after that, it was beautiful, and pretty easy. Advise to get the jacket, as the water can be cold! 57 degrees at this time of year

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

There were 7 people in our group and we had a blast. We made reservations ahead of time and they were all ready for us when we got there. Our guide Brody was awesome. He told us all about the scenery we were passing by. Gave us great information about Gardiner. And asked us questions about ourselves. I would definitely go back again if I was in the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Full day trip with friends. Nice shore lunch. The staff greeted our group of 8 with warm smiles and helpful advice.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Adrian was a charismatic, knowledgeable rafting guide who made our trip for my sister’s bachelorette party a lot of fun! 10/10 would recommend any of his adventures!

Reviewed August 31, 2018

My husband and I took our two grandsons age 16 and 9 to Yellowstone National Park for a special vacation. When we asked them what they would like to do while there, one of the things they both said was, "Whitewater rafting!" I began my research about the various companies in the vicinity of the park and decided to go with Yellowstone Raft Company. It is the oldest company in continuous operation for 39 years and the only one permitted by both the Park Service and National Forest Service to offer rafting on the Yellowstone River. Since it was the first time for all of us, I wanted to feel confident about our safety while knowing we would have a fun time. This company provided us with splash jackets and helmets and would have loaned us wet suits and booties had they been needed....free of charge. Some of the companies I looked at charged a rental fee for those items. Sam was our guide and he was both entertaining and skilled at his job. As grandparents we wondered if we were too old for this kind of adventure, but within a few moments on the river we felt completely at ease. There were several good dips and splashes, but also some smooth sailing that allowed us to look for wild life and enjoy the scenery. Both of the boys LOVED their experience and we all would highly recommend this company to newbies and experienced rafters alike.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

It was August 23rd. A Thursday. Seventy of us loaded onto the busses ready to head to the Yellowstone, of course with all the essentials for a pre wedding party float (plenty of beer and boxes on boxes of wine)
All of the sudden a man in a Hawaiian collared T-shirt came aboard and welcoming us and getting us so stoked for the adventure ahead. Little did I know..he was the most amazing guide of the Yellowstone raft company.
His name you ask? Adrian. I’d give you a last but I don’t know it.
The float was a party and half, with the most stunning scenery and the most amazing guides (my favorite of course, Adrian)
At one point a bald eagle circled around overhead for us, making the trip even more magical.
Highly recommend this raft company.
And shout out one more time to Adrian, who even though we later found it it was a woman’s T-shirt was wearing(just proving he had all the more swag) he made the trip one of the best days of summer.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

In spite of a really windy day I had a great experience. Got good and cold and wet! Guide Danny was a treat. Well done. Will definitly come back!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

My 16 y/o son, my wife and I enjoyed the Yellowstone trip in July. Danni was great fun and did all her best to make us enjoy our first rafting experience. Water level was low and wind was blowing in our face, so it was slower than expected; but the great scenery, the river and Danni's humor were really enjoyable. One of the best highlights of our holiday

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a BLAST for our first time whitewater rafting at Yellowstone Raft Co. We did the 8 mile raft trip and it was perfect for “beginners” like us.. a couple big rapids but the rest were fairly mild.
All the staff were so nice, professional and knowledgeable. We can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Adrian is a boss. Our group of 9, ranging in age from 6 to 63, had an amazing time on the full day trip. Adrian was great with the kids, letting each of them man the oars and entertaining all of us with a game of Rodeo. He even let us jump out of the raft and float through some of the whitewater. Highly recommended for all ages!