Looking back on our trip to yellowstone, I wish we had stayed here longer. We stayed for two nights.
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. There is a beautiful mountain right in front and there were a lot of birds in the morning.
My children loved playing tether-ball and basketball. There was enough room for them to run around and there were a few picnic tables.
Breakfast was as advertised. Bagels, gourmet muffins, coffee and juice.
It's a family owned place and everyone who works there was kind and pleasant.
Guests congregate in the front living room area during breakfast and it was very homey. It felt more like a B&B than a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property has been completely renovated and is very clean and comfortable. Yellowstone Village Inn closes every year during the winter months for deep cleaning and renovation, so our property is clean and inviting to our guests during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Yellowstone Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Village Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Gardiner