Spent one night at this hotel after viewing TA reviews. Wow - Trip Advisor had this one right. The staff Wanda, Burt, & Kevin were wonderful. They welcomed us as if we were in their home. Rooms were spotless, laundry room, wifi, tea and coffee available in the evening.
After learning that we were on our way to the "boiling river" they let us borrow a towel to dry off.
The location is just outside the north entrance of Yellowstone which was so convenient.
If it were possible to stay here longer, we would have changed travel plans to do so.
My advise is to pass up all the chain hotels and make a special trip to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property has been completely renovated and is very clean and comfortable. Yellowstone Village Inn closes every year during the winter months for deep cleaning and renovation, so our property is clean and inviting to our guests during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Yellowstone Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Village Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Gardiner