We paid over $100 for a queen bed. The management was attentive. The continental breakfast was adequate. We stayed in Gardiner, MT at this hotel because we thought it would be a little cheaper than West Yellowstone, ID. We were probably right.
The room had AC, which we enjoyed. The hotel is old, but I think they've kept it up pretty well. The TVs may be a little old and small, but they work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property has been completely renovated and is very clean and comfortable. Yellowstone Village Inn closes every year during the winter months for deep cleaning and renovation, so our property is clean and inviting to our guests during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Yellowstone Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Village Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Gardiner