My family and I have been to Yellowstone Park many times and we always have ended up staying in different Hotels/Motels/Camp Grounds due to the service/rooms/price we have never found a place to keep returning back to... until NOW!
We were set to stay at a different hotel in the park and there was a mix up that ended up leaving us without a room. I called Yellowstone Village Inn and a kind voice answered that was eager to help. When we pulled up there were Buffalo in the front yard. As we walked into the hotel the fire warmed us.
Our condo (#302) was amazing! The bed slept very nicely and the TV’s were a sight to see especially for a hotel. Our room had a 42” flat screen. Over the course of the week while we were there going in and out of the park to see the sites, we always returned to a clean and tidy condo.
Over all though our stay was very nice! By the time our week was done were ready to go home, but we can’t wait to return.
Yellowstone Village Inn by far has won us over!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property has been completely renovated and is very clean and comfortable. Yellowstone Village Inn closes every year during the winter months for deep cleaning and renovation, so our property is clean and inviting to our guests during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Yellowstone Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Village Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Gardiner