We stayed at Yellowstone Village Inn, Gardiner MT while visiting Yellowstone National Park and found the accomodations clean, quiet, and reasonably priced for the area. Their free breakfast of muffins, toast, bagels, juice, coffee, and tea was simple but adequate for our needs. We would highly recommend staying there. And just as their ad shows, we saw elk in the front yard in the evenings. The room we had provided nice views of Electric Mountain and rolling hills. It was less than 1 mile to Roosevelt Arch and the North entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property has been completely renovated and is very clean and comfortable. Yellowstone Village Inn closes every year during the winter months for deep cleaning and renovation, so our property is clean and inviting to our guests during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Yellowstone Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Village Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Gardiner