There were 5 of us traveling together through Yellowstone. 4 adults and 1 child. I had originally booked two separate rooms. When I called to confirm the reservations prior to our trip the clerk suggested that, since we were all family, a suite of rooms would be cheaper than the price of two rooms. So we booked it.
The suite turned out to be an off campus house with a great view of the countryside and still walk-able into town. The house was very very nice, with a full kitchen with metal utensils and real dishware (and a real dishwasher to clean them) . Two bedrooms one with 2 queens, the other with a king. A rather small HD TV hung over the huge fireplace. A pit group couch, A fully furnished house with good WIFI. Oh did I mention that breakfast was included?!! Yes we had to walk a block to the main hotel for that.
This was the nicest place we stayed at on our 4 different hotel trip.
Only real drawback..one bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn and Suites is in Gardiner Montana the gateway entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Let us make your stay as comfortable as possible in out newly remodeled Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rodeway Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Park Travelodge Hotel Gardiner
- Travelodge Yellowstone Park
- Travelodge Hotel Yellowstone Park
- Travelodge Gardiner
- Travel Lodge Gardiner
- Gardiner Travelodge
- Gardiner Travel Lodge