Thumbs up for this little hotel/motel. Yeah its a bit expensive for what it is but its run like a well oiled machine. The manager left us a little card saying thanks for staying with us on our bed before we even arrived! Breakfast in the morning has some yummy muffins plus eggs and sausages, etc. Our room was clean and we slept pretty well.
Don't expect a 5 star resort, don't expect grand views of the park but its quick/easy to get to the park. You are in the adorable town of Gardiner which is like a wild west movie set.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn and Suites is in Gardiner Montana the gateway entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Let us make your stay as comfortable as possible in out newly remodeled Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rodeway Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Park Travelodge Hotel Gardiner
- Travelodge Yellowstone Park
- Travelodge Hotel Yellowstone Park
- Travelodge Gardiner
- Travel Lodge Gardiner
- Gardiner Travelodge
- Gardiner Travel Lodge