We missed the camping site reservation at yellowstone and were looking for a place to stay for a night. Travelodge is kind of away from main street so it was never our first preference but smelly rooms at other places forced us to check this place.
Their rates are nice, being away from main street actually helps with the view. we saw ELKs grazing from the room window.
The facilities were great. cleans rooms with a nicely maintained bathroom. Shower was great.
the serve a nice breakfast for free with lots of stuff, like multiple type of cereals, eggs, potatoes, muffins, juices, tea, coffee, fruits, jams, jellies, cream cheese... I do not remember rest but there were 5 things more.
the staff was facilitating and polite. I forgot who checked us in but Cindy was there in the morning and gave a lot of information about the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn and Suites is in Gardiner Montana the gateway entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Let us make your stay as comfortable as possible in out newly remodeled Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Rodeway Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Park Travelodge Hotel Gardiner
- Travelodge Yellowstone Park
- Travelodge Hotel Yellowstone Park
- Travelodge Gardiner
- Travel Lodge Gardiner
- Gardiner Travelodge
- Gardiner Travel Lodge