“great food, great service...great restaurant”

Lighthouse Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Gardiner
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Lighthouse Restaurant is located in a large 6000 Square foot structure that was built in the 1920's. The main dining room is constructed with wood and logs and has a nice, warm and casual atmosphere.We are located 7 miles north of Gardiner off of highway 89 and the restaurant is surrounded by beautiful mountains and is located 1 mile away from the historic natural wonder (The Devil's Slide). We are open May 21 through September 21 each season.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The steak was one of the best I've ever had. We all enjoyed our meals so much that we went back the next day. Kid friendly and wallet friendly.

There are newer reviews for Lighthouse Restaurant

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Excellent restaurant, great food and service. If you are in Gardiner, this restaurant is a must. Tremendous variety of food and it was all good. Our server Erika was the best.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great steak, yummy kids pasta, delicious sandwiches, tasty little cakes. Get the strawberry lemonade!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants around! I brought my large family of six to dinner and we were treated amazingly, warm greetings, very accommodating, and attentive staff! The food was stellar! The appetizers were excellent! We had the crab cakes and osaka roll both were super tasty! For my main course I had the large steak, which I usually don't order when I go out to eat, but after hearing such rave reviews I had to try it! It was the best steak that I have ever had! Not only is the food great but also the presentation, very thoughtful and creative work! These guys really care about what they do and it shows in all that they do from the appetizers to their decadent deserts! Can't forget our super smiley, energetic, ready to meet our any need waitress Katia! She was the best we couldn't of asked for a better server meeting all our four children's needs with a smile on here face! Big fan of the Lighthouse Restaurant!!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Two of us had fettuccine and I don't believe we will EVER eat it again without comparing it to The Lighthouse. It was So amazing! My son was hoping they sold the sauce in a bottle! Most of the menu is done from scratch and your taste buds will approve. Pay for your meal with cash and they will give you a free peice of cake. They will surely have us as repeat customers because not only did we get the free cake but offered another free piece of cake if we return with a slip of paper that was given to us with our change. Great place to eat for sure! BTW....the buffalo burgers are fantastic too.