“Best meal of our trip”

Lighthouse Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Gardiner
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Lighthouse Restaurant is located in a large 6000 Square foot structure that was built in the 1920's. The main dining rom is constructed with wood and logs and has a nice, warm and casual atmosphere.We are located 7 miles north of Gardiner off of highway 89 and the restaurant is surrounded by beautiful mountains and is located 1 mile away from the historic natural wonder (The Devil's Slide). We are open May 21 through September 30 each season.
Centerville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal of our trip”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

During our week long trip thru Utah, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming this was by far our best meal. Steak was wonderful. The Osaka Roll was even better. Wish they would open one up in Tennessee!

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Ostrava, Czech Republic
“Excellent steak”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Unfortunately I had a chance to eat here only once, but their NY steak was recommended to me. So I chose it. Medium-rare.
The piece of meat was just delicious and I wish I had place like that close to my home. Or maybe not. I'd become addicted.

Service was very pleasant as well and staff is friendly. It's their place in the end :)

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank JohnH81
Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States
“Steak was the best I've ever had”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I WISH I could give this restaurant 10 stars. During our trip to Yellowstone, we ate there 3 times in the same week and it has become the bar that we measure all other food and service by. It's not too fussy, you can go there after rafting, or you can dress up too. The food is delicious, seriously the juiciest steak I have ever had. Everything we tasted was incredible. Especially the desserts. Life changing. But even better are the owners and service. We have never been taken care of so well and when we happened upon them in town later in the week, they offered to give our son a treat the next time he came in. We didn't make it back, but he drove us crazy asking us to go back. It is THE place to eat. Seriously you will not find another place like this anywhere.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ninya W
Chicago, Illinois
“great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Went to this place 2-3 times when I spent over a week in Yellowstone. Little strange finding the place if your are coming from Gardiner....don't let the GPS fool you. If it tells you "you have arrived", keep driving another mile lol. Its at least a 3 min further on the same HWY.

I was told by one of the owners that Harrison Ford comes there once a year as well. I don't recall what I tried here on all the visits, but I must say the steak and the Buffalo Burger were phenomoneal.

Go check this place out if you are in the area. It is open only in season and closed on a wed or thurs, so make sure to call them before going there.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank amd555
Fairfax, Virginia
“Good Food, Good Pirce”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The Lighthouse was recommended by the hotel where we were staying. It is a little bit out of town (about 6 miles) but is well worth the trip. It is family-owned and operated with the staff being very friendly and good service. The menu ranges from your typical Burgers to pasta, Thai, Steak, and a few other Asian-type dinners. Portions were more than enough to eat and very tasty. They also have a few specials for the day. Desserts are home-made daily. The restaurant is only open for dinner (5:30pm to 11:00pm) and closes around 21 September for the season.

• Visited September 2013