“Good food BYOB”

Lighthouse Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Gardiner
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Lighthouse Restaurant is located in a large 6000 Square foot structure that was built in the 1920's. The main dining room is constructed with wood and logs and has a nice, warm and casual atmosphere.We are located 7 miles north of Gardiner off of highway 89 and the restaurant is surrounded by beautiful mountains and is located 1 mile away from the historic natural wonder (The Devil's Slide). We are open May 21 through September 21 each season.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stopped thier 6/8/13 ,our first night in park. We stayed in gardiner and the Travelodge recommended it. It's 7 miles north of Gardiner on 89. Nice menu. They use locally grown produce and that night they had no salad. We had the pasta and it was good. Its BYOB so if you want to have wine bring it and they will give you glasses. They do give a free desert if you pay cash on a bill over $30. We went back later that week and they had a nice salad. Nice place with good food.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. The service was friendly, and a younger man stopped by to tell us about how everything was local, and organic. He mentioned that doing so costed them a lot of money, but that it was worth it.
I had the buffalo burger, and it was, without a doubt, the best burger I've had in my entire life.
The nautical atmosphere was refreshing, and price was decent for such great food.
Highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stopped here on our last night after spending 10 days at a vacation rental in Gardiner MT.

It was a great way to end our vacation. I had the NY Strip dinner - the steak was cooked exactly the way I ordered it (Med. Rare) and my wife ordered an asian chicken dish that was delicious as well.

The staff was very friendly and attentive, made us feel very welcome. It was a breath of fresh air after eating a lot of "pub" food during our stay. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great, friendly service, top-notch food at great prices.

All organic and local ingredients. Had the steak. It was cooked perfectly and the marinade was delicious. Clam chowder and also desert were excellent.

No downside. Go there and eat. FYI BYOB

Reviewed June 29, 2013

On my way to my hotel (where I had eaten the night before which I did not like) I found the Lighthouse. I decided to give it a go, because on the outside the place looked very cosy. I was nog disappointed. The food was excellent (catfish) and a clam chowder. And the cake to go (carrotcake) was delicious. Certainly a place to remember and come again.