“Great breakfast!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 18, 2014

This is by far the best breakfast I've had in Gardiner. The service is top notch, the food is good, fast and hot. Also a great place to have a few drinks with friends and play some pool. The draft beer selection is simply awesome.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Mammoth hotel and were tired of the hotel food.

Our guide and driver suggested two bit for breakfast burritos. We took the suggestion and highly enjoyed the breakfast sandwich and breakfast burritos. Lots of flavor! The burritos were a huge proportion and filled our bellies at a decent cost.

So, if your in the area, check this place out for breakfast!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Whether it be a breakfast burrito or the shrimp taco's, I've always had a very positive experience with the food here. I visit often enough to have gotten to know the staff and they are great people. Best place to eat in town!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

In June my wife and I looked for a sports bar to watch the Stanley Cup finals. We were encouraged to see people sitting in a row in chairs ready for the game to begin. When the owner or manager saw my Red Sox cap, he said in a loud voice, " I hate Boston fans." Not a warm greeting. Unfortunately there were no seats left so we sat facing the kitchen and a smaller tv. As we faced the kitchen we were blasted by a fan. Then the food came.

The buffalo burger came. It was
plain and dry - a pre-formed patty. My wife had a rather skimpy and tasteless fish taco.

Two Bit Saloon? Indeed.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Staff was friendly and the food was amazing! We were surprised by the fancy and delicious side dishes along with the spectacular flavor in their steaks and burgers!