“Yummy Steak”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Thousand Oaks
“Yummy Steak”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

After a long day in the park we got food to go here and take back to our room. They forgot silverware, the sides and gave me berry instead of peach cobbler (it was still delicious)... and even with all the mistakes, the food was sooo good and just a steak for dinner isn't that bad in Montana. :)

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bozeman, Montana
“Hamburgers shouldn't "moo"”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stopped in for lunch (our second visit this year). My husband's chicken fried steak was good, but my burger was bloody red ("medium" according to waitress). We quibbled a bit about what a medium cooked burger should be, but it comes down to not even being asked how I wanted it cooked, a standard question when it comes to meat. The waitresses were helpful and brought me another. The fries were apparently from the bottom of the bag, over cooked little pieces of potato. I'll give the staff a great rating, the food mediocre at best.

• Visited June 2014
Plainfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Classic cowboy theme”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The waiter and service was great. All of the servers pitched in and got the job done. My fries were cold and they sent me out a new order right away - I hate cold fries. I had the beef brisket and it was pretty good. My husband had the pulled pork and that was pretty good, too. I would go back. Don't expect anything fancy. The inside theme was well done.

• Visited June 2014
Houston, Texas
“Tourist Food”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Food was ok, but pricy. The cowboy stew was disappointing with hardly any meat and freezer vegetables. The BBQ the rest of the family had was good.

Visited June 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Prompt service, hot, freshly prepared food and an interesting decor!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Gas station nearby which was the initial reason for our vist to the location; we thought the exterior looked appropriate for it's name so decided to give the restaurant a try. If you are a fan of "big critters" the shooting trophies may be somewhat unsettling, but I found the enormous cougar fascinating!

The BBQ chicken was tasty and freshly prepared; the meat fell off the bone. One sever was dashing around serving multiple customers, but despite this there was never a long wait or impatient response to any of our requests. Exceptional value for money.

• Visited May 2014