“great time rafting half day”

Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River
Book In Advance
More Info
$47.00*
and up
Half Day White-Water Raft Trip on the Yellowstone River
More attraction details
Owner description: Raft the Yellowstone River at the North Entrance to Yellowstone Park. We offer half day and full day whitewater trips and half day scenic trips. Fun splashy waves and gorgeous scenery. Water not your thing? Come try our Paradise Valley Zipline Tour! Four zips ranging from 400 - 900 feet long will have you grinning from ear to ear. Want the best of both? Book our Zip & Dip and save! Come Horse around with a Paradise Horseback ride! Ages 5+. Check out our cool shop in Gardiner - on the banks of the river.
Bloomington, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great time rafting half day”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This trip was a blast for my family (three girls, 10 thru 12). Jourdan was our guide and he really helped make it fun for our shy kids. He was very personable, had all our names down in the first few minutes and did his best to make sure everyone had a great time. I didn't know if it would be exciting enough but the rapids were pretty big and the girls loved it. Fairly cheap, some of the companies in Jackson charge to rent all the gear so this was the best bargain I found. Again, thanks Jourdan, great job!

Visited June 2014

Newbury Park
“Great Value! ”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were looking for a low priced whitewater rafting trip and I'm so glad we stumbled upon this place! It's an excellent value and SO much fun! Also, Nikki was a fantastic guide on our trip! I highly suggest you take this rafting trip!

Livingston, Montana
“So much fun! Zipline/rafting adventure”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our guides, Jay and Tyson, were so much fun for the zip lining!! They joked around with me, my son, and my sister through the whole adventure. I would definitely go zip lining with them again!! We also had a great time talking about scary movies during the ride up and back. Really great guys!!
Our guide for the whitewater adventure, Dylan H(not sure about the last initial), was also very fun!! When we arrived at the drop off point, the lady that drove the bus realized we didn't have enough guides and called back to the office and he came right over. She gave us free T-shirts and hats for the wait (which was only 5 minutes) so that was awesome of her. Dylan was very knowledgeable and got us all to jump out at one point into the river. We all had a wonderful time!! Thanks Dylan!!

Aurora, Colorado
“Great time rafting”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My family went on a rafting trip in July. It was the first time that some of us had ever been rafting. Theron was a great guide and made the trip fun. Two small kids were with us and they had a blast! Trip was well organized and photos for purchase at the end were nice too!

Springfield, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great adventure on the Yellowstone River”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our family of 6 loved our whitewater adventure. It was perfect for the age ranges from 9 to 65. There were enough rapids to make it fun but not scary. The guides were ALL awesome. It was obvious safety was the top priority, but they made sure we had a ton of fun. Isaak, our guide, was great. He was personable and professional, but not overbearing. At the end of the trip the guides even made a waterslide out of a boat for the kids. Above and beyond service from all the staff. The kids loved it. Thanks for great fun!!!

Visited July 2014

Travelers who viewed Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River also viewed

Been to Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River? Share your experiences!