Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River
$47.00*
and up
Half Day White-Water Raft Trip on the Yellowstone River
More attraction details
Owner description: Raft the Yellowstone River at the North Entrance to Yellowstone Park. We offer half day and full day whitewater trips and half day scenic trips. Fun splashy waves and gorgeous scenery. Water not your thing? Come try our Paradise Valley Zipline Tour! Four zips ranging from 400 - 900 feet long will have you grinning from ear to ear. Want the best of both? Book our Zip & Dip and save! Come Horse around with a Paradise Horseback ride! Ages 5+. Check out our cool shop in Gardiner - on the banks of the river.
Mesa, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW !!! Unforgetable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We took the full day rafting trip on the Gallatin over the fourth of July week. Four weeks past the peak flow but plenty of rapids and in short the experience was great. Everyone at Montana Whitewater Rafting was great but most of all our guide Walker. He made the 20+ miles of river rafting into a memory my family will never forget. Not sure if you can request a guide but if you can ask for Walker. I've been on a few rafting trips over the years but never had the opportunity to take my wife and kids. My 13 year old was hesitant at first but after the first rapid she was hooked. The photo's they took, and sold you at the end, were well worth it. $59 for 30 high quality action shots helps you better see what you exactly went through. I am ready to go back again next June during peak flow. I feel the full day trip is the only way to go, lunch was okay, chips and sandwiches but how can you go wrong eating lunch next to a river in beautiful Montana. I tried to submit pic's along with the review but TripAdivsor limited it to 5MB and the photos they took were 10MB. Great shots I wish I could have shared.

Colorado
113 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 158 helpful votes
“So much fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

After a few days in Yellowstone, we were looking for something more adventurous. I checked on a few zip line places and decided on Montana Whitewater in Gardiner for the Grande Zip Tour. They were helpful on the phone and answered all my questions. I was so glad I chose their Gardiner location because of the views and length of the lines. Our guides, Brett and Ryan were knowledgeable and helpful and a ton of fun! They were great with my kids (ages 9 and 11) and overall we had a wonderful day. I definitely recommend doing the Grande tour over the regular one, the extra zip lines you get were amazing - long, and with great views over the river below). There were bathrooms onsite (I recommend using them before getting harnessed in). We had to be there early in the morning and had a hard time finding breakfast in Gardiner.

Three Forks, Montana
“Amazing Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I live about two hours from Yellowstone and heard about Montana Whitewater Tours and decided to take a trip up to Gardiner just for the whitewater rafting and zip lining tour. It was the best experience ever!!!! I did the zip and dip tour and it is a great tour and reasonably priced. I like how you had the option of doing this tour over one day or breaking it up into two days. The zip line guides (Jamie and Joey) we amazing and entertaining. My mother was very nervous about zip lining and they put her at ease she is almost 60. Our whitewater rafting guide Patrick was phenomenal and the trip was a blast. He was great with the two small children who were in our boat. If you are going to visit Yellowstone I recommend taking a day to do the zip and dip tour it is a blast!!!!!

Estevan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent time had by all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our family of 5 (including 10, 8 & 6 yr old) ended up booking all our excursions through the company (Horseback riding, white water rafting & zip lining). The staff was very friendly, knowledgable, and made you feel at ease throughout the time we were with them. Well worth what we paid for the whole package. Thanks to Theron for the great rafting experience, he was especially great with our youngest! Josh and Joey lead us through the zip lines and were fantastic. Andrea was super friendly during our horseback ride. All great family excursions - would highly recommend them!

1 Thank renkr
Hamburg, Louisiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“zipline”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Totally awesome, I am trying to knock off my bucket list. The 2 John's were very comforting and reassuring. Naturally I missed the rope, and zoomed back to the middle. Now that it is over I am glad because it was the most beautiful view that the others just "zipped" through. I recommend these guys to everyone!!

Visited July 2013

Travelers who viewed Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River also viewed

Been to Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River? Share your experiences!