Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River
More attraction details
Owner description: Raft the Yellowstone River at the North Entrance to Yellowstone Park. We offer half day and full day whitewater trips and half day scenic trips. Fun splashy waves and gorgeous scenery. Water not your thing? Come try our Paradise Valley Zipline Tour! Four zips ranging from 400 - 900 feet long will have you grinning from ear to ear. Want the best of both? Book our Zip & Dip and save! Come Horse around with a Paradise Horseback ride! Ages 5+. Check out our cool shop in Gardiner - on the banks of the river.
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We did the zip and dip at Gardiner MT and on the Yellowstone River. Our tour guides that took us on the zipline were awesome! They made the trip so much fun for me and my fellow friends. It was a very laid back time and they made it a really fun adventure. They really know what they are doing and I would highly recommend the zip line to anybody in the area.

There are newer reviews for Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is the best day trip ever. We went yesterday August 29th, 2012 from 945 ish to about 4pm. We got such an amazing deal doing the zip and rafting. I read reviews online and was very nervous, but it was a blast. The zip lining was something I will never forget. Our guides, Annie and Ben were the best (she is actually the one that does the you tube info video, and Ben's awesome attitude and beard and unforgettable). They were so much fun, very informative, and made me feel incredibly safe-which was a challenge. We had all ages and they helped everyone get through a new expierence. The raft trip was a little bit different, the website states a beginner trip, and it is just that. Maybe one or two good rapids, so definitly great for kids. The raft trip was fun regardless, but if you go in the afternoon DO NOT forget sunscreen! Our left arms were fried! Also, the guide let us get out and swim when there was a smooth section which was awesome! He made great conversation (can't pelase everyone) but we had a blast and he was even singing as we rafted (because our group was very silent) so thanks Tony! We will definitly be back to do the zip and dip again!! :) Don't forget your cameras everyone!

2  Thank Kalyn H
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I've taken ziplines all over. I thought the one I had done in Alaska was the best, but this one tops it. I took the Paradise package, which included several zips, a rope bridge, and a rappel down at the end. I am severely mobility-challenged and use a cane, and the walk up was a little rough, but Rocco and the driver (I don't recall his name) were great.

1  Thank pasconole
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We booked the zip line and rafting, wife, myself, and 2 kids, went on 2 different days. WHAT A BLAST !!! Katie, Nicole and Rocco for the zip lines, that first jump off the platform was scarey, to say the least......They kept it well under control, knew exactly what to do, and made everyone feel comfortable. One person didn't fully make the platform, and got stuck in the middle, so we got to see a 'rescue' also....pretty awesome. At the last platform, the way down was a first for us, much easier than climbing down....Rocco, keep on snapping those photos, keep dry if possible.
For the whitewater rafting, we had Theron as a guide....GREAT guy.....toatlly connected with our 15 year old son, snowboarder/skiier. Very knowledgable about local stuff, got to see 2 eagles sitting next to each other in a tree, and a California condor (?) soaring high above us, pretty cool. Wish the water would have been higher, but can't blame Theron for that.
All around had a GREAT time, thanks everybody for making our day in MT memorable, you all deserve a raise !!!!! :+)

Reviewed August 19, 2012

New in July 2012, the zipline course is a nice addition to the many things Gardiner offers. Montana Whitewater runs it, and the lines are longer then those in the Gallatin. Longer lines means more flying time and more time to try and strike a cool pose. Our guides, Rocco and Ryan did a great job, safety and courtesy are constantly #1 priority. For me ziplining is not roller-coaster scary as one is always securely hooked to the line, and so there is no feeling of free falling. It's a good way to challenge oneself, and even if one is afraid of heights I don't think one will panic. I went with a nice group in their late 60s, so I would say that anyone can do it. Plus once you are moving, flying through the fresh air is priceless.
The course is hidden in the mountains, but the trip departs from the Montana Whitewater office in Gardiner, and a fun ride in the van will take you there, while the guides talk about the local interesting facts and anecdotes. Great fun. Loved it!

1  Thank Francesca M

Travelers who viewed Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River also viewed

Been to Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River? Share your experiences!