“So much fun... 7/31/13”

Wild West Rafting
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Gardiner
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Full service adventure center for the North Entrance to Yellowstone National Park. We provide DAY or OVERNIGHT WHITEWATER RAFTING! River Kayaking! Perfect for the entire family...WET or DRYscenic rafting for all ages! You may enjoy BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN HORSEBACK RIDES. Try your hand at Fly Fishing! Or you may desire to have a guided Scenic or Wildlife tour of Yellowstone Naitonal Park. If you are really an outdoor enthusiast you can participate in our Day Hikes or even our Overnight Backpacking Trips!
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It. Was my first time rafting down a river and it was suppost to be secinc but our guide was amazing and safe and we had a blast would deffently do it again

1  Thank Jrknnick

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My grandson Jon and I had a really wonderful rafting experience with Wild West Rafting. Our guide, Ben, was fantastic. His rafting skill and experience with the river are outstanding, he is extremely knowledgeable about the history and wildlife of the area, and his love of rafting and the beautiful Yellowstone River is infectious. Carly, his co-host for our overnight stay, is equally delightful and was totally committed to our enjoyment and comfort. The meals the two of them prepared for us were worthy of any fine restaurant and the overnight accommodations provided by Wild West Rafting were incredibly luxurious. The whole staff of Wild West Rafting was attentive to our needs and committed to our enjoyment so I strongly recommend them for any raft trip that fits your schedule. But if you are planning a full day trip with an overnight stay along the river, this is definitely the company to choose for the combination of an exciting day on the river and a relaxing, luxurious and memorable overnight stay.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My fiance had purchased our whitewater rafting trip months before our trip to Yellowstone. Having never been whitewater rafting, I wasn't sure what to expect. The entire staff at Wild West was very accommodating and friendly, and our guide, Croc, made the trip extremely memorable. I highly recommend the full day trip, as the half day didn't seem like it would've been long enough. I also recommend jumping off the bridge at the end! We had a BLAST.

1  Thank kb147206
Reviewed July 26, 2013

If you want the best go with Wild West. We took a family trip and really enjoyed it. The guide (Thomas) was a lot fun and very educational. He was very experienced on the river, and very informative. He was great with the kids and made it a lot of fun. If you bring a family Thomas is the guide to get.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The whole team at Wild West is well-informed, super-nice, and fun. Ben, Thor, and Evan took our staff of 20+ on a trip on the Yellowstone. Even with the cold rain and mud, they made the trip a treat with their good-natured approach to the joys of rafting. I loved it so much I went out with them on a full-day trip less than a week later. My guide was Kyle and he had a super-mellow attitude and style. And, he taught me how to row the big oars. I will definitely go back out with them the next time I am in Montana. Loved it!!!

Been to Wild West Rafting? Share your experiences!